Not for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product cleans the face very well but irritates the eyes in a very strong way, maybe I am very sensitive but right now I am not using this product anymore.

¬_¬

Posted by --Anna-- on Mar 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Didn't like this, for a number of reasons. The consistency was way too watery, it was difficult not to get it all over the place (the pump also leaked, so it was not very pleasant to use). It made my skin feel squeaky clean (not in a good way), and wasn't suitable for removing eye make-up (it was impossible not to get it in my eyes and it also didn't do a very good job removing the make-up). Smelled too much like tea tree oil, which I did't like. I ended up using it to wash the sink instead of my face, so needless to say I won't be buying it again.

Terrible

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

this is really drying to your skin.

very very bad cap!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

this product is amazing but something make it the worse ever which is the bottle cap!! i bought many of this product and believe it or not after few uses the cap was broken for all the bottles i bought! so it's very cheap and not well designed.

terrible package

Posted by Christineqi on Sep 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

When I received the box, the cleanser is leaked anywhere and stained other products in the box. The carton box was wet and broken. It is really a bad experience.

way too harsh

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is a very very harsh cleanser! Be careful if you have an oily sensitive skin!

Makes me breakout even more

Posted by Adelyn on Nov 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

First of all, why would anyone use castor soap on their face? I failed to inspect its ingredients properly before purchasing this. After using this, it just strips my face of all its oil and makes my face feel overly tight, which is a horrible feeling. Soon after I have had worse breakouts. Is messy to dispense as well as one pump usually gets the product everywhere. Would not recommend to anyone with acne.

Not for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately this product doesn't go with my combination skin. I felt that it made my skin feel "squeaky" clean afterwards which is not always a good thing. The smell is horrible but I suppose if you have had a late night and you need to wake up, the smell would wake you up quick smart during the morning cleansing. The consistency is like water so when it comes out, it squirts out everywhere. Wish I liked it but I don't.

Will not buy again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Eyes red and painful when product gets into eyes. Smells too strongly of tea tree oil.

Disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The directions say don't get near eyes which prooved impossible if I wanted to wash my forehead and then rinse. The eye burning was terrible. It went in the trash..

1 2 3 4