OILY SKIN!!!

Posted by Noree-1912 on Nov 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm happy with this face wash so far. It cleans well and leaves your skin a bit dry, but not a problem for my skintype. I haven't had any major breakout since using this, so I'll continue using this. There are a lot of different oils in this, so make sure you read the ingredients list before you buy it. Because there may be some oils, that you're allergic to. The NEGATIVES are that the pump constantly gets clogged and the product squirts out everywhere. The consistency is also pretty thing, which means you tend to waste the product, since it slips out of your hand

face soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

very strong, a bit too much. woudlnt recommand to anybody with tender skin. only for oily skin.

The smell is awful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Can't even use the wash because of really unpleasant smell... Don't know about other features, just can't use it.

It's too dry for my face.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

When i use this cleaner twice,then i put it away. Bad feeling to my face.

Average

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Smells good & relaxing if you are into herbal scents. However, my skin feels taut after using it despite having oily-combi skin. Quality of pump needs to be improved too - in less than 10 washes, pump head broke & I resorted to removing it & pouring onto my palm (bad & lazy method) which ended up wasting a lot due to the consistency which was liquid. Overall would I buy it again? No.

It's ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this because I read good reviews about it here in iHerb. Finished one bottle, I didn't see any improvement. It's only a basic facial cleanser for me. Love the tree tea smell though.

Πολύ έντονη μυρωδιά

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Μύριζε πολύ το tea tree και παρόλο που το έβαζα το καλοκαίρι μου αφυδάτωνε πολύ το δέρμα

Too watery

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This was a very good face wash and my two teenagers have had less breakout since using it, but it is very watery. A lot of the product is wasted running off their fingers so the bottle empties faster than it should. If it was a gel, it would be five stars.

Okay

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Whenever I wore makeup one wash didn't take it all off and other cleaners can so I wouldn't buy this again. It didn't help to remove blemishes either but didn't create any either.

too harsh

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It seems the soap in this product strips the oils from the skin and the other ingredients do not play an active role in healing, moisturising or banishing blemishes