good but too dry

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 11 2016 | Verified Purchase

סבון טוב מאוד למי שיש לו עור שמן במיוחד וסובל מאקנה. פחות מתאים למי שיש עור מעורב או שמן מעט.. הוא ממש מייבש את העור!

Desert Essence

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18 2009 | Verified Purchase

This face wash is irritating at first if you have sensitive skin, as it causes some initial dryness. But after the first 2 weeks of using it, the dryness went away. My face seems to have cleared up a bit using this and at the cheap price it is just as good as, if not better than, the high end products out there, without the added chemicals.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 7 2018 | Verified Purchase

This item is liked by the whole family, Quite strong.

Great Product But Has Some Disadvantages!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this cleanser because it does a great job at cleansing my skin without stripping it of its natural oils and it is has an excellent price-quality ratio, HOWEVER it has a very strong tea tree smell so if you're sensitive to smells be wary of that and it does hurt the eyes if it comes in contact with them so you have to be extra careful around the eye area. Other than that it's a wonderful second step cleanser!

Possibly too strong

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 20 2015 | Verified Purchase

It has a strong tea tree oil smell, and the foam really takes off the grease. But I have a feeling it takes a bit too much making the skin produce more. I will rewrite the review again an a month or so, see how it goes.

only one disadvantage - unpleasant smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 4 2012 | Verified Purchase

cleans the face of the fat, but doesn't wash away all makeup, not nice smell, too runny consistency, but actually normal product

Great soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 20 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use this for my acne prone skin and so far, it helped reduce the breakouts. The tea tree is really pure in this product and the soap smells medicinal. It stings the eyes so make sure they are shut tight when washing your face. It does tend to really dry out my face which is the only downside, so I make sure to use moisturizer afterwards. Or it might be better to use it only once a day instead of twice a day. A little goes a long way because a small drop lathers up very well.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 18 2018 | Verified Purchase

Made my skin a lil bit dry.. but it lessen my blemishes

Nice smell but too harsh

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 16 2018 | Verified Purchase

I have combination skin/dry and this cleanser is a bit harsh on my skin as it leaves it with a very squeaky clean and dry feeling (which is not good as your skin should feel clean without the supertight squeaky clean feeling). Overall the smell is nice. It hasn't done a difference on my skin but is nice to use from time to time! And it hasn't made me break out!

Good in small portions

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 27 2018 | Verified Purchase

I found that the amount that comes out with one pump reaaaallly dries out my skin, so I try to use half a pump and massage into my skin for less than one minute, which helps. Love the smell of this product and it cleans really well.