My skin is RED

Posted by miakita on Jan 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I think something is reacting with my skin.... I don't have any problem using it in my body but in my face... it gets irritated and its completely red :( For me it didn't work. Won't buy it again

Desert Essence, Thoroughly Clean Oil Control lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This product burnt my face. If you have any sensitivity to products, you may not want to buy this. It was on my face for around 5 minutes at which time I noticed the heat radiating from my face and I washed it off quickly. Also check the ingredient list for all of the aluminum.

It burns my skin

Posted by girlgonevegan on Mar 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I really wanted to like this product because I usually love Desert Essence products, since they are inexpensive, natural and vegan. However, this lotion makes my face become all red and it burns real bad at the moment I apply. I have to soak with water or apply another mild lotion to relieve. I have no idea what ingredient could have caused this reaction. I have combination skin btw.

Doesn't really control oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is okay as a moisturiser but it doesn't feel like it absorbs well. I feel like only half the product sinks in, while the other half just sits on my skin like an oily film. It leaves an oily and heavy feeling residue but my skin looks relatively matte. It's meant to control oil but I feel that it only somewhat controls the appearance of oily skin, when I touch my face or blot my face...there's still a lot of oil. It has a strong smell that doesn't quite fully disappear through the day. It says that it is a lotion but I would say that the consistency is more within the range of a thick cream. I am quite disappointed with this product as I love the Blemish Touch stick and was hoping I would love this too. I do not recommend this product, there are better oil controlling moisturisers out there.

Para piel grasa? jajaja

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Lo compre por una recomendación que hizo una vloger y no me gusta nada. Si tienes la piel grasa, es bastante densa y untuosa. Muy pesada. Ademas huele super fuerte. Te la echas y te la sientes, no la absorbe facilmente la piel.

pas du tout aimé

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

pas terrible ne matifie pas la peau

disappointing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have really oily skin and have never been allergic to any medicine or cosmetics. After reading all the appraisal reviews I had high expectations about this product but in vain. Was lucky to test it on weekend because in 5 minutes after applying on the face my skin got burned to the colour of ripe tomato and turned to normal only few hours later. Will never buy again

Smelly

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I wanted to like this but I couldn't deal with the smell.. It would have been ok but the scent lingers all day.

To greasy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like my lotions to be as ungreasy as possible because I hate when it gets all oily and sticky. This one did not do anything for me. I rather pay a lot more for a produckt that works! I actually do. Apart from this lotion, I love this brand!

disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

After puting this lotion I feel as if I were under a cellophane film and my skin keeps oily.