Function-wise, it works.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It truly is made for the oily and combination skin. Tea tree oil and chamomile work well to tame down the occasional breakouts of my face. Shea butter helps to maintain moisture, kaolin absorbs all the excess oil. Good ingredients work out to do good on my skin. The bad part however is that, shea butter is one of the known ingredients to stink bad..more expensive creams may use nice fragrance and/or lower the content to mask this smell but desert essence doesn't. All in all, this is a good cream for those who don't care about the smell. I have sensitive skin and it's very hard to find a facial product that doesn't irritate my skin and maintain it at a well-tamed level, so I would give 4 starts but can't give 5 stars because of the smell.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Ever since I started using this lotion my skin has been healthier. It doesn't do miracles, but I've had fewer spots and blackheads than before, and my skin is well moisturized - not too dry. The results are really great for a product that costs as little as this! The only reason I'm not giving it 5 stars is that it doesn't absorb into the skin very well, instead it leaves the skin a bit sticky, but that's just a minor flaw in an otherwise lovely product. I'll definitely buy it again!

not bad

Posted by I-try-this on Sep 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

the smell is not the most pleasant, low fat, but keeps the skin haze briefly sing the pressure due to rising noticed positive effects, the dosage regimen is convenient for large.

Oil Control Lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

this product is realy good.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Must for summer season. Keeps my nose dry.

Very good product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Un producto muy bueno, hidrata la piel y se absorbe rápidamente pero sin dejar sensación de tirantez. Tiene un buenísimo precio, y más teniendo en cuenta que trae 120 ml, por lo que dura muchísimo. A veces sale aceite, pero no es ningún problema (no se pone mala ni nada, solo que al llevar aceites, es como si necesitara remezclar los ingredientes), agitándola antes de usarla se soluciona. Repetiría sin duda!

Great for oily skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This lotion is very good for winter - it makes the skin soft and moisturized but isn't too heavy. I use this on my face every evening. Goodbye, dry skin! The smell is also very pleasant.

Bon produit

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Pas mal!!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My skin is still oily , but its better than befor .

1 2 3