great product

Posted by misstoucan on July 28 2014 | Verified Purchase

my only complaint is that you are supposed to let these disolve under your tongue...but they take forever to disolve!! I cant help but bite into them to make them disolve faster.

Great for Vegans / Perfect B12 Supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 6 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is the only B12 supplement I've tried that I actually feel the difference. After the first few days I noticed my energy was up and I wasn't as tired or drowsy anymore. It's the perfect amount for me and it tastes great, has a lemony flavor to it. The only downside is, it does take awhile for it to dissolve under your tongue. Other than that, it's great!

Very very fast dissilving

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 15 2018 | Verified Purchase

Amazingly i read folks saying this product takes forever to dissilve. Must be differenr saliva chemistries at work. This oriduct becomes close to effervescent as soon as i put it under my tongue. I use this every other day and dibencozide every other day. Dibencozide takes forEVER for my chemistry to dissolve. To each!!! Thank you iherb.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great B12 supplement. I always buy this one.

Happy Vegan

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

Deva, Vegan B 12 seems to do the job, my doctor is happy with my B12 levels as a vegan. The tablets are easy to take, dissolve quickly under the tongue and have pleasant subtle taste.

Great B's!!!!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 3 2016 | Verified Purchase

My family and I love taking these B12 tablets.The best so far!!! These are a Keeper and a Great Price as well. Thanks, IHerb Keep up the Good Work!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24 2015 | Verified Purchase

very gut!

Great Vegan B12 Supp!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 3 2014 | Verified Purchase

purchased because it's vegan, sublingual (more effective than the kind you swallow), and had the right amount i was looking for. great sweet citrus taste. takes some time to dissolve though (maybe more than 10 minutes). great product overall.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

Dissolves well and fast, nice taste, tolerable for stomach.

Worked great and Worth trying, if you would like a Rebate, just click the Rebate (GREEN) to show the lifetime PR0M0 Good product for a great price

Posted by Rebate on December 26 2017 | Verified Purchase