No visible immediate effects

Posted by PurplePegasus on May 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

So I prefer their glycolic acid one. Not sure if there are any benefits to putting vitamin C to one's face in the long run. Product is not tacky; unscented; stings on freshly scrubbed or nicked, raw skin. Not hydrating, not drying. A little mattifying. Do not use around eyes: might wrinkle! There's a lot of different kinds of vitamin C bearing ingredients but who knows what they do or if the C evaporated or desintegrated in the processing. I use it after rose oil and Devita moisturizer and skip the AHA when I use this. No visible lines relief on frown, neck or wrists. I prefer products that I can see results right away like the 3 others I got so doubt I will repurchase. At least it was half the price of the other Devita C serum that was on here last year!

Effective "C" for beautiful skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

YES! Skin is firmer, brighter and pores are tighten. I can see the result after one week. One pump will do the great job. I layered a thin moisturiser on top every morning and night. Will continue to use it and see whether it lightens my pigmentation near my eyes area. I bought this together with Devita High Performance AHA and use them as directed. Another great product from Devita! Thank you iherb, please do not drop this product.

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Don't think I've used long enough to notice a difference but it tingles when I first put it on. Like that it 'seems' to be more potent than most. And it's not gooey.

decu par la marque devita

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

colle sur la peau , aucun rendu particulier ,celui qui veux une dose importante de vitamine c , il vaut mieux se le faire soi- meme decommande

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great serum! Very light texture. My skin absorbs it very quickly, it doesn't leave a tacky feeling like other vitamin C serums. It helps to fade my redmarks caused by pimples. I like it better than the Mad Hippy Serum.

the best serum I have ever used

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I make my own vit c serum but this is by far the best one on the market and I even like it better than my own formula! Highly recommend this product

Nothing special

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Did not notice any change in skin tone; however, it causes mild irritation almost every time, and I don't have a sensitive skin.

nice