Not exactly gentle

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a very good scrub for those of us that like a more abrasive feel to our exfoliants. This product does not irritate my skin in anyway after use... my skin feels very clean and soft. Therefore, if you like a 'heavy duty' face scrub with great results, then this is a good buy... i will be getting this again. I do feel however that the term 'gentle' is a little misleading.

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The only face scrub that I can use. Very gentle. Have been using for a couple of years.

A pleasing scrub

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Different from the usual rather rough scrub. I enjoy using it because it is gentle as claimed and doesn't scratch the skin. So far, I have not had any allergic reaction after using it twice. The ingredients look healthy for someone with allergies. Good to have something without gluten products! I would give it 5 stars if the grains were more numerous and smaller, which I feel will increase the effectiveness.

1000 % stars

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very nice il buy again

New favourite skin care product

Posted by MarjiMum on Dec 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought a trial pack of this brand and I love it. This Facial Scrub is my top pick along with the Cleansing Gel. Beautiful products that leave my skin clean and glowing without any stripping.

So gentle even for sensitive skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My mom use it and she find it so gentle and smoothing, especially she has very very dry and sensitive skin.

love it!

Posted by KaliMama on Oct 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I do find this gentle on my sensitive skin, but it does give you a scrub and I love that it actually removes dry, dead skin. Along with the rx cleanser, the cobber peptide serum and rosehip oil I've manage to get rid of the dry, flaky skin I've struggled with for years in less than a week!

Best face scrub

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love it love it love it! Even hubby uses it. Gives skin a lovely glow and is gentle enough to use a few times per week

Gold Coast Australia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love this product the only scrub I use love delivery from iherb and service

Aloe Facial Scrub