Excellent product

Posted by eathealthy on Nov 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This lotion makes your skin feel younger and softer after just one use! It soaks in quickly and is not greasy. The quality ingredients leave you feel moisturized, and the scent is light but not overpowering. Devita brand is recommended by the Eco-conscious like Adria Vasil. Highly recommended. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Perfect!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is the perfect body balm! The scent is very comfortable and not strong at all. Not very typical vanilla scent, but it smells really good. And the quality of this cream is very good! I am a skin therapist, and this one is better than most of the stuff I have tried before. I just ordered my second bottle, and I wil make sure I never run out.

Moisturizes good, but I have the smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It smells nothing like vanilla.....

Bought to use as face cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I'm such a huge vanilla fan and *loved* DeVita Moisture Tints very much so I bought this to try out as well, to be used as a face cream. Looking at the ingredients list I can see no reason why this should only be used on the body and after trying it out I love the consistency. It is moisturising, quickly absorbed, and not greasy at all. However, despite being a fan of vanilla scents (any type of vanilla as long as it's not synthetic!) I might try the unscented lotion once this runs out. This has a sweet scent but it does not really smell like vanilla. It's certainly not unpleasant. Despite the lack of vanilla-ness, that's not a good enough reason to reduce the rating because it's a great moisturiser!

lovely

Posted by Taniana on Dec 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Love this light very hydrating cream.

Moisturizing cream with a lovely smell

Posted by Merinee on Mar 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The smell is SO good! Aside the marvellous smell, the cream really does its work - makes skin so soft! Love it!

Adore it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is so so delicate, tasty and moistorising lotion!

so yummy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It smells delicious! But is not overly sweet or strong. Nice and light in scent and weight. Great for summer when I don't want a heavy lotion.

Good lotion

Posted by smalldosesofvain on Mar 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love the ingredients. It goes on like silk on skin & non greasy. The Tahitian vanilla fragrance is not overpowering. Simply love it.

nice cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

smells good (not very vanilla like though) and makes skin soft! will buy again!

1 2