Handy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product was purchased for my brother. It seems that at the time of use his problem area was quite tender and raw.....Unfortunately it seems that the Witch Hazel added more discomfort, so I asked him to discontinue using them and use the Nelson Bach USA H+Care Hemorrhoid Cream until things were more settled. Im sure that the pads will be great to use in the future.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This stuff helps to relieve discomfort and pain during flare-ups. And the pads are nice and thick, too.

Working great so far!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Suddenly developed hemorrhoids after getting pregnant and these pads were really soothing. Someone else wrote that they are thick, but I actually found them on the thin side. They tend to stick together and are a bit hard to peel apart, I felt. But otherwise, they've worked great and I'm so glad I bought them!

Awesome for recovery

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's good for afterbirth care as it helps to soothe and cool the killing burn feeling.

It works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

These little pads have done miracles to my hemorrhoidal! In an instant the pain and itchiness stops. Love them and will order more.

Free shipping with Amazon

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Amazon has free shipping

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Excellent

works great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've only used 2 other types of products and this worked the best. Not a lot to compare to but for me, it really helped!

I like but....

Posted by carmenpear on Aug 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I like this product so much, but only 3 stars because the ingredients contain parabens.

Works to my surprise!

Posted by drNiTRo on Aug 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very effective, cool and relieve hemorrhoidal discomfort!! The pads are nice and wet. Great product! || Just click ✔▶️drNiTRo◀️😋(green link) at the top of this review - You will be happy😎📣!!

1 2 3 4