Small

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

Big packaging. Tiny tube of gel. Disappointing.

Ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am using it one night, the next I used Retinol 1% (this might be too much for some). Upon few days my face was extra dry and the skin exfoliated heavily with little discomfort. however, after dead skin was removed, the face was extra smooth, radiant, brighter, softer, red spots are disappearing. Be aware that container has only 15 ml. Works wonders! Recommended

Love this one so much

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 29 2018 | Verified Purchase

I've been struggling with my adult/hormonal acne over a year. I started using Differing since last Nov and It's working so well, my pimples/closed comedones on my face has gone. I'm happy that I can buy Differin here!!

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 15 2018 | Verified Purchase

Helped me a lot, I had a really bad breakout and decided to try this before I finally go on roacuttane. I used it for month and it cleared almost all acne on my face. New ones still appear but very rarely and very small and they dissappear quickly. It does dries the skin, and I had sensation around my eyes for two weeks (I didn't applied it there). Gave it 4 stars because the price is very high for such a small amount. Will order again.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 12 2018 | Verified Purchase

Ikke love this product

totally recommed

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 23 2018 | Verified Purchase

this stuff works.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 21 2018 | Verified Purchase

I combine this with benzoyl peroxide. Miracle acne treatment that works on mine and my boyfriend's acne. We have both struggled with different types (hormonal, body acne, etc) and it works soooooo good.

Love this stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 4 2018 | Verified Purchase

I’ve definitely noticed improvements in my skin on my face and back. No irritation or dryness. Gel spreads very nice. Tube a little smaller than I thought but a small amount is all that’s required anyway. Would recommend to anyone with acne to at least try it