Great concept, impractical use for smaller women

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was thrilled to pieces to find an alternative option to pads and tampons when I first came across the idea of a menstrual cup. After researching the pros and cons, I decided to purchase not one, but two. I thought that this would be most opportune in concerns to public washroom scenarios … and it would’ve been, if their use was not so uncomfortably awkward. After using the cup for about 6 hours, I tried to remove and empty it. This is where my problem began. My index finger and thumb would not fit inside of me. I could not squeeze to bottom of the cup to pop the suction and remove it. After trying multiple positions, pushing, baring down, foreign objects, etc. nothing worked. After trying desperately to remove the cup for about an hour with absolutely no success, I abashedly opted for the emergency room. Three hours and an awkward yet humorous discussion later, the cup was removed. With the decision made against a return visit the very next day, I opted to leave the cup with the nurse instead of taking it home with me. The other was donated to a friend who was interested in trying it, cleaned of course.

May work for some people, but I'm not one of them!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Extremely uncomfortable! It was so painful, I won't try it again.

Extremely uncomfortable and difficult to pull out

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

For all the tight girls out there - pick another menstrual cup... This cup is very big and difficult to insert (like 3 tampons at once) and that little thing that you have to hold to pull the cup out - is way too short and the cup almost gets lost inside - another reviewer had to go to the emergency room to take it out. I have to spend like 10 minutes every time removing it, with various poses, digging in and hurting in the process. Gonna try another company.

Not for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Horrible stuff. It felt to big , went upwards my vagina and was very hard to get out from there. And it leaked. I like the vision of this item, but it doesnt work for me at all.

Not Easy To Use

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's painful to use and smelt bad after using during period, I had to boil it with some vinegar for 20-30 minutes to get rid of the smell. I don't recommend this product

The only choice in iherb but...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Too large for asian Not soft enough