Loving it

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Im still having a little trouble with it, but nothing that practice wont fix. Other then that its great since you can leave it in for extended amounts of time and it doesnt leak if used properly!

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for 1 cycle so far and love it. No leaks at all and it's very comfortable to wear. It's a bit tricky to use first couple of times because it's not something I'm used to but after a few uses, I became comfortable with using it. I'm under 30 and haven't had any children so size 1 was perfect for me. I highly recommend this product.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Takes some getting used to but I'm very satisfied with it. Very cost effective too.

Fantastic product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I'd been hesitant to try anything outside of my tried-and-true standard pads. After hearing so many wonderful things about the Diva Cup, however, I decided to give it a shot. Now I wish that I had started with it years ago! It is comfortable, easy to insert and remove, and didn't leak at all. It's much less mess than pads, and it contains the odor associated with menstrual flow. Really, I can't say enough good things about it! And iHerb.com has the best price online, too.

No leaks!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I recieved this puppy a while back, and have used it through 2-3 periods now. It works great. No need to worry about leaks or running out of tampons. I pair it with the GladRags reusable pantyliners just to be safe, though. It can be a little intimidating and/or painful to insert and remove the first few times. It can also be pretty messy. Your best bet is to remove the thing in the shower. That allows for easy clean-up. Sometimes you can feel it moving/slipping down, which is super weird feeling. However, it is about the same feeling as when your tampon moves around a little. I usually just go to the restroom to push it back up and into place. While a lot of these things sound like cons, they really are minor once you get used to them. Also, they are completely insignificant to the freedom of having a Diva Cup. You are reducing waste, reducing your monthly expense for period supplies, reducing your chances of Toxic Shock Syndrome, and increasing your feeling of leakage security. I would have given it a 5/5 if it wasn't such an adventure to first get the hang of the thing. I researched quite a bit on the whole procedure of the thing, but every woman is different. Therefore, while the advice is helpful, you will still need to just learn how your body works with the menstrual cup.

Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is a life changer, It's a bit uncomfortable when removing, but I think that when I have more experience it'll get easier.

The best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This was my first menstrual cup purchase, and it took a few goes to get used to, but became second nature fairly early on. I got the smaller model of the two, which fits comfortably- you can't feel a thing when its in. My only problem with it was that I actually LOST it down the TOILET when I was going no2. The next iHerb order I did, I thought I'd try the Mooncup brand, which I found to be too big (despite also ordering in the smaller size). I will be re-ordering a Diva cup this time.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I can not yet accustomed. Easy to use. But sometimes occurs. And pull out unpleasant, sometimes painful.

review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Perfection, once you can work out the kinks.

Mixed feelings

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This has been pretty tough for me to use. Instructions say to try and 'rotate' it after insertion, to make sure that it has fully opened. But once I've got it lodged in I can't seem to rotate it. Word of advice for anyone else new: don't try this as soon as you start spotting; you are probably not lubricated enough there, so it might be painful and way too frustrating. It was much easier when my period 'properly' started. A lot of people talk about cutting the stem down but I find that I might prefer it slightly longer? Strange thing is, I can sorta 'feel' it right after insertion but after a while I think my body adjusts the device in naturally. What happens then is that when I try to remove it, the stem almost completely disappears and it's time-consuming to try to get to it. This is only the first month of using it, and I've read plenty of reviews saying that it got better around the 2nd or 3rd month. Hence I'm not going to be too hasty to write it off. Right now, I am not confident that the cup can be used alone without a pad. I'm still trying to figure out how often I need to empty it, and so far it has leaked a bit through the stem. Good thing I was prepared! It seems that this works more of a less chemically-active, cheaper alternative to tampons. But it really is pretty messy and not great if you're stuck with tiny bathroom stalls. I'm feeling pretty lukewarm about it.