astaxanthin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking astaxanthin for about 6 months now. I have tried 3 different brands. I chose doctors best as there is nothing artificial added to it and because it was the cheapest option. However after taking it I have noticed it does not have the same amazing health benefits that the other 2 brands I took have. I noticed a huge improvement in my health when I took the solgar brand and also another brand produced here in new Zealand. I will not be buying Doctor's best again as I just can feel it working.

Astaxanthin is wonderful but maybe try a different brand

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This does not seem to work like Source Naturals or Solgar brand does. I would try a different brand. Astaxanthin is a wonderful product. Do try it. If you have a lot going on in the body you may need a more potent strength. I actually can feel a difference when I take astaxanthin.

Astaxanthin and Arginine Complex

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I take both of these with French Pine Bark. I take these also in addition to Natto for my Blood disorder. I find that my left leg has settled down because of products. At times I could feel blood clots forming in my leg. But since taking these since Christmas 2016 my health has improved for the better. I started taking Diatomaceous Earth (food Grade) six weeks ago and have noticed and greater improvement in my health.

Great dosage per softgel.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Doctor's Best, Astaxanthin With AstaPure is a great help to my eyes.

Eyesight aid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Has smoothed out the "flashes and floaters" in my left eye.

Very good

Posted by kaikai on Jul 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Suitable dose size. Almost the same as Solgar Astaxanthin 5 mg

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for over a year and I shall continue to do so as I'm sure it is having a positive effect on my health.

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking 2 capsules for 1 month. The reason I purchased this product is that it has olive oil as the oil ingredient. Others use oils that I'm allergic to, safflower and sunflower oil. Source Naturals only has 2mg of astaxanthin but does use olive oil. Solgar uses sunflower oil and has 10mg of astaxanthin. I'm taking it for the natural sunscreen properties and will report after I go on the cruise with how well it works.

: - (

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use it 3 weeks. Feel noting yet.....

Doctor's Best, Astaxanthin With Astapure, 6 mg, 90 Veggie Softgels

Posted by Iherb tilaaja on Jul 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Edullinen astaksantiini kapseli. Otan kesällä kaksi kapselia päivässä.