No stretch marks!

Posted by TrueReviews on May 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I got this product because I am pregnant, and I read that collagen is essential building block for a lot of important tissues, such as bones, cartilage, tendons, and ligaments. It is also beneficial for the mother, so that her hair and skin (read stretch marks!) remains supple. Hydrolysed collagen is the most effective form, because it is easily absorbed by the body. I take two scoops with my orange or apple juice, because it needs Vitamin C to get absorbed. Sometimes I mix it with Effer-C, Effervescent Drink Mix, Elderberry from Now Foods, so I don't taste the collagen. Both brands that carry Collagen (Neocell and Doctor's Best) are very good quality. This one had a better price. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is not my first purchase of this product. Advise to use minimum 3 month. good skin (minimize wrinkles, moisturized),shine hair, full lips, blood vessel in eyes are not so inflamed. one bank is for a month. I diluted one measure spoon in water and eat vitamin C for better absorbation. I drink it in empty stomach (first time your stomach may not feel well, but then it's ok) I hope I 'll help someone )))

Doctor's Best, Best Collagen, Types 1&3, Powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is the second time I purchase Best Collagen. I truly love this product! First of all the body is filled with connective tissue which this product targets to. i am over 50 and I have noticed my skin getting smoother, some issue I had with some connective tissue went totally away and my skin is really improving. This is a very high quality collagen broken down in its smallest components through the amino acids. And I love the idea of putting it on my smoothies or on juice, so much better than taking it in supplement, which i already take plenty of. I am a happy customer with this product, and I don't say that lightly since I am very healthy and sensitive to products that are not of high quality. Hope this helps :)

the best

Posted by Elena1280324 on Jun 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product is necessary for me. I care of the skin, hair, connecting fabrics. I can use it differently - to drink inside, to add in cream, to do masks. It is well dissolved, easily absorbed. Very convenient form of a preparation.

Very good product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this for approximately 2 weeks and have noticed an improvement in my facial skin. Granted I also take hyaluronic acid and alpha lipoic acid. Still I took those before and didn't notice a difference like I do now. Lots of people are comparing this product to Neocell (which is a very good product) but I think both products are comparable but Doctor's Best is a little less expensive (even thought Neocell is a very good price too). I would highly recommend this product especially for its anti-aging benefits throughout the body (but you will notice it on your face first).

Really is the Best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I wanted to try this for my knees. It really has helped! In just a week's time! . I never give comments, but b/c other's comments helped me, I am sharing my results.

Doctor's Best, Best Collagen, Types 1 & 3, Powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this product for over six months now. My nails have strengthened, my skin has reduced lines and looks smooth and radiant. Because of the Lysine (mainly) and I suspect the other ingredients, I have not had an outbreak of herpes in all that time. My amino acid count according to my recent blood test is very good. So I am happy with the results.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Makes a difference for my skin, nails and kneejoint.

Erased fine lines...

Posted by time4change on Jan 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

After about 2 weeks of taking this once a day, the fine lines around my eyes are literally gone! (I'm 33 and have noticed them for the past 6 years. No other supplement or cream had worked.) I'm doubling the dose now hoping it will effect the lines in my brow. My knee pain also seems to be improved. Great stuff, highly recommending it to everyone I know!

EXCELLENT!

Posted by Gomommygo on Apr 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Helps INSIDE and OUTSIDE the body... I add collagen to my protein drink every day, to help my skin and nails. Noticed the difference after a few months. Remember it takes a nail from 9-13 weeks to grow out from the base. So it may take a while before you see a BIG difference, but it helps with energy right away, and that's a good thing. You can also mix a tiny amount with water and add to your skin lotion to add collagen in your daily routine on the OUTSIDE of your body too.