poor quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i'm sorry to say - but the dr. best collagen ist clearly not as good as the neocell brand (even tho i usually like dr best). i tried both for a few weeks. this one smells like burned hair and is not as fine powdered, homogenous and well absorbed as the neocell brand. not buying it anymore.

Really is the Best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I wanted to try this for my knees. It really has helped! In just a week's time! . I never give comments, but b/c other's comments helped me, I am sharing my results.

Doctor's Best, Best Collagen, Types 1 & 3, Powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this product for over six months now. My nails have strengthened, my skin has reduced lines and looks smooth and radiant. Because of the Lysine (mainly) and I suspect the other ingredients, I have not had an outbreak of herpes in all that time. My amino acid count according to my recent blood test is very good. So I am happy with the results.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Makes a difference for my skin, nails and kneejoint.

Erased fine lines...

Posted by time4change on Jan 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

After about 2 weeks of taking this once a day, the fine lines around my eyes are literally gone! (I'm 33 and have noticed them for the past 6 years. No other supplement or cream had worked.) I'm doubling the dose now hoping it will effect the lines in my brow. My knee pain also seems to be improved. Great stuff, highly recommending it to everyone I know!

wow!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Read the reviews of others and wanted to try this for my knees. It really has helped! In just a week's time! I took the advice and used it with the Hyaluronic acid as someone recommended. I never give comments, but b/c other's comments helped me, I am sharing my results.

EXCELLENT!

Posted by Gomommygo on Apr 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Helps INSIDE and OUTSIDE the body... I add collagen to my protein drink every day, to help my skin and nails. Noticed the difference after a few months. Remember it takes a nail from 9-13 weeks to grow out from the base. So it may take a while before you see a BIG difference, but it helps with energy right away, and that's a good thing. You can also mix a tiny amount with water and add to your skin lotion to add collagen in your daily routine on the OUTSIDE of your body too.

It's good... I mean really good.

Posted by Does-it-do on Mar 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The taste is good, i do not know why people keep saying this collagen has teeeerible smell or taste. For me it kind of reminds honey with additional flavour. And the joints... Gosh, there is a difference before and after using it...

Doctor's Best, Collagen, Types 1&3, 7. the best product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I give 5 stars to Doctor's Best Collagen Types 1&3,7. This is my second month using this product. I have seen a big difference since I have been using Doctor's Best Collagen. My skin is softer, my hair is longer and thicker, my back doesn't hurt me anymore. I'm not tired like I used to be. I will definitely use this product again. I'm happy with Doctor's Best Collagen. iherb is always on time, I will always order from iherb.com the best!

Great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My naturopath recommended this in conjunction with turmeric and zinc and magnesium for a chronic arthritic condition in my spine. Over time the pain and limitation of movement have subsided. After running out of Collagen for a couple of weeks I have noticed the pain returning. Now I know how much this has been helping me out in conjunction with other supplements.