Love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Best collagen powder I've tried so far. Only problem I have is that the label doesn't give the origins

Hair Became Thicker

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this for a while now, finished 4 tubs, and still I thought no effects so was about to discontinue. But I just went to my hairstylist and she gave me a compliment that my hair now is thicker than before. She was the one who told me to get my scalp checked so she thought I went to the doctor and got results. I didn't go to the doctor and the only thing I've done is to take Doctor's Best collagen. It does take a while to see the results. My skin also felt smoother. I didn't have any breakouts. So patience is needed when taking collagen.

For everyone

Posted by Ronolss on Sep 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Collagen is a protein that is part of cartilage, bone, and other tissues in animals and humans. A must for everyone.

Good help for health!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

After a few months of taking, skin and nails are much better looking. And a good effect on your joints.

collagen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I noticed a difference in my hair in the first week, using the formula, but I hate the smell and taste after dissolving in water, and a glass of cold water after to make it better. I drink with hyaluronic acid.

disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I tried this a few years ago for a creaky joint in my shoulder and thought this is what helped it to get better. But I had also started a couple of other products--Bone up and Omega 369. My joints remained creak free for several years even when I had stopped taking Best Collagen. I started taking this again when my joint started creaking again and I believe I gave this a fair amount of time--at least 3 months worth and my joint still was just as creaky. This did not help at all.

Excellent Product at affordable price!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I used this daily for two months. Just a tablespoon a day quickly mixed into water and swallowed down on an empty stomach. I also take this along with Hyaluronic acid for improved joint and skin health. Neocell and Direct Health collagen did not agree with me. I have no problems taking Drs. Best and will continue to do so.

Prefer Neocell's

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I bought this because the Neocell's one was OOS when I was ordering. The description is pretty much the same as Neocell's, so I'm assuming that they have the same supplier. The difference between the two is that this has added vitamin C, which makes it taste different. I usually drink it with carrot juice and I can detect the difference in taste of the juice when I use this whereas the Neocell's does not affect the taste of the juice. The added vitamin C does make it more convenient so that I won't have to take a separate supplement but I still prefer Neocell's.

Doctor's Best Collagen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good product at a good price. Has no tryptopan, which is god-- excess tyrypopan in the boad is not good, because it turns into "excess" serotonin, which is a factor in every mental/physical disease. Anti-serotonin medications, for example, are getting to be used , more and more, by doctors, for example. Ceffeine, aspirin, Niacinamide, and Vitamin A, all have anti-serotonin effects.

Approved!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product is simply wonderful. I am satisfied and will always buy. The iHerb send promptly and fairly priced.