doesn't work-dont drink everyday

Posted by clearskinandhealthybody on May 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I'm 22 female and wanted to try collagen drink to improve my skin as it was popular in Asia, so i followed the instructions for 1 week mixed with juice even with pure vitamin C and water. The following week I got cystic pimples and white discharge (tmi) i think it's not good for young adults with healthy joints to use everyday..i will try bone broth next time or drink this once in a while but not everyday. Anyone else experienced this?

A genuine skin care product!

Posted by goteborg on Jun 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very important if wanting a glowing skin with less wrinkles. Skin care is not only about using a skin cream morning and evening. Adding collagen to your daily routine will further assist your skin in the fight against wrinkles, sun damages etc from within too, not only from the outer layers of the skin. Combined with water and healthy food you'll se fast results. Especially after having done a chemical peeling. Makes the skin soft and helps rebuild the skin. Dissolve a scoop of collagen in the morning. A glass of fresh water or some natural, sugarfree and healthy juice - and off you go. The positive effects on your skin, joints etc will come already within a week. The price is great, will def continue to buy this.

Good quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have used now 4 packages this collagen and I noticed after a week use, that my skin (in the face) looks more fresh and my wrinkles started to fade. Also gives your hair more shine and makes more slippery. I kind of have spots so I noticed, it gives more spots at the beginning of use.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It sems to be working great. I had knee pain and is has subsided. Only problem is mixing it i find that if you mix it with warm water it mixes great but cold water it clumps. My skin and hair seem to be better too which is an added bonus. I have been taking it for about 1 month and i am comparing it to another type of collagen that was costing me $30 for two weeks suppositly the best kind you can take and i find this product comparable for a fraction of the cost!

hard to tell the effect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i don't think it improved anything. The effect of oral consumption of Collagen is doubtful

DOESN'T DISSOLVE WELL

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Difficult to dissolve in liquid, takes several minutes of stirring. DOES contain gluten for those who are sensitive, as I am. I will be careful in the future to look closely at the information. I do think Dr's Best has good products.

Just Perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was using Neocell but this one dissolves quickly and it taste better :) love it, I've been using Collagen 6 months ago and my skin is amazing!

encore

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

very working. my nails and hair grown very fast

Great product for the price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

At first I didn't like the taste, but now I have gotten used to it and it doesn't bother me. You can, of course, put it in some juice. I have noticed a slight plumping of my skin, but I should probably take it for a longer time. I will repurchase it because I do believe it is beneficial to my bones, joints, skin, and hair. I feel a bit more flexible when I am working out.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Makes my skin smoother. Less wrinkles. Taking it with hyaluronic acid