seems to work at first but started getting acne and face got puffy

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 2 2015 | Verified Purchase

it worked for 2 weeks when skin looks plumper but then u realize it's an allergy reaction building up and my face got puffy still i stopped this. Also got acne

hard to tell the effect

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 25 2013 | Verified Purchase

i don't think it improved anything. The effect of oral consumption of Collagen is doubtful

not working!!! dont buy this!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 10 2015 | Verified Purchase

does nothing to my wrinkles! i gave it 4 month a chance and it did nothing!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 12 2014 | Verified Purchase

Produce un dolor de estómago increible!!!

Questionable Authenticity.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

I saw no change. Internally or externally. Seals were broken on all jars. If you are an Indian buyer. Take fine print seriously....'cause you will have to pay additional 66% of the product cost in duties and GST after product gets delivered.

Posted by Mariejoy on October 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

My hair is thicker but worried about this bovine collagen source since we don't know if this supplement is safe from mad cow disease And after finishing 3 tubs of this product in 2 months my face got small bumps similar to eczema :(

Smells awful

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 23 2011 | Verified Purchase

Didn't work for me.

No response from the vendor

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have sent many messages via email and Contact Us page and have no response from the vendor. I stated in each message that I would be out of the country in few days and needed the products delivered soon. It is very frustrating that I must check often to see if any response from the vendor. I am leaving tomorrow and so far, no any feedback.

1 star

Posted by kdmgkfd on May 3 2016 | Verified Purchase

1 star

Still waiting for the cargoes

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 24 2012 | Verified Purchase

I placed two orders (#10303808 & #10303903) and prepaid through your system on Aug 10, 2012. I received the items under #10303808 after around two weeks, but still waiting for the #10303903 courier package, which has been over 1 month! Since I cannot trace the logistics situation through your system, please kindly help me check at your side and reply A.S.A.P.

1 2