poor quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 12 2012 | Verified Purchase

i'm sorry to say - but the dr. best collagen ist clearly not as good as the neocell brand (even tho i usually like dr best). i tried both for a few weeks. this one smells like burned hair and is not as fine powdered, homogenous and well absorbed as the neocell brand. not buying it anymore.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 1 2015 | Verified Purchase

I tried this a few years ago for a creaky joint in my shoulder and thought this is what helped it to get better. But I had also started a couple of other products--Bone up and Omega 369. My joints remained creak free for several years even when I had stopped taking Best Collagen. I started taking this again when my joint started creaking again and I believe I gave this a fair amount of time--at least 3 months worth and my joint still was just as creaky. This did not help at all.

doesn't work-dont drink everyday

Posted by clearskinandhealthybody on May 18 2015 | Verified Purchase

I'm 22 female and wanted to try collagen drink to improve my skin as it was popular in Asia, so i followed the instructions for 1 week mixed with juice even with pure vitamin C and water. The following week I got cystic pimples and white discharge (tmi) i think it's not good for young adults with healthy joints to use everyday..i will try bone broth next time or drink this once in a while but not everyday. Anyone else experienced this?

taste like chickenbroth

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 29 2014 | Verified Purchase

and it probably is. It also made me breakout. I now will use this to make home made masks and mix it with vegetable glycerin

Contets tells of a good product, but I tolerate it poorly.

Posted by InozarDeBenz on July 10 2013 | Verified Purchase

After taking the pills, it builds up on the upper part of the stomach and it becomes this reflux situation. Without even burping I get this sensation of taste up my throat and experience fur on my tongue. And I feel slightly nauseous for hours. Not only I tolerated it poorly, but so did my mother. And she doesn't even have the same troubles with food substances like I do. Strange.

tastes bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 15 2012 | Verified Purchase

you have to mix it with juice

Smell bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 4 2013 | Verified Purchase

for the price.

triggered my eczema

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

Started getting patches of eczema after switching brands from N**Cell to Doctors Best. I did not change anything in my routine except for this. Don't recommend if you have sensitive skin.

1 2