INCREDIBLE!!!--Would give it 7 stars if I could.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Thank you for the much larger size in this strength! I have Rheumatoid Arthritis for 45 out of 48 years of my life. I take 2 capsules 3 times a day and it has my RA is far better! The difference is amazing. I've had numerous joints replaced. My last 2 replacements, I had 80 percent less post operative pain--nothing short of remarkable! I actually thought that they opened up my ankle, and didn't do anything because there was too much bone loss. It wasn't until they confirmed that the operation was done that I believed them. I've been told that years of NSAIDS can be very hard on your internal organs, etc., yet my physicians are surprised that mine are in great shape. I credit this to Serrapeptase for the last 4 years, and a lifetime of taking numerous vitamins, supplements, etc. But NEVER have I come across a supplement that has made such a difference. It has lowered my blood pressure to 'optimal' levels. If I stop taking it, my blood pressure goes back up, until I start on it again. I also had swelling in the back of my eyes that none of the prescription drops could not control until I started the Serrapeptase. No more swelling. I've told everyone I know about this, and have had numerous good reports. Friend of mine had very painful ankle--no more. Another had a bad hip--no more. Bad knee--no more. And the list goes on. Hope it helps you as much as it has me. I recommend that if you research it online, you'll find many others have had the same results as me. PS This is the best price out there too. God Bless.

Great product but caused vomiting.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I purchased Serrapeptase to reduce the size of my uterine fibroids. It worked a treat; reducing my fibroid from 12 cm to 6 cm in about 6 weeks on a high dose (I built up to 6 x 120,000 capsules taken over a 24 hour period) I was absolutely astounded how well it worked. Unfortunately, I then developed over a 3 week period an intolerance to it. Began experiencing nausea, then a rash on my neck, then VERY severe vomiting over a 4 hour period. I stopped taking it as recommended, then slowly tried to reintroduce it in tiny doses multiple times over several months with no success. Caused vomiting within a couple of hours each time. The fibroid unfortunately regrew over the next 5 months. I have addressed the estrogen dominance with herbs, that was causing the fibroid to grow, and I can now finally take small doses of serrapeptase again, but not sufficient doses to reduce the fibroid. I have started pHi-zymes proteolytic enzymes which contain seaprose instead of serrapeptase amongst other enzymes. Seem to be doing the job well, and no bad reaction to them, so I will avoid serrapeptase in future I think, if pHi-zymes does the job. Not much information out there on forums about intestinal upset caused by serrapeptase, but when I have spoken with different manufacturers, they all agree it does happen to some people. It is not a miracle supplement for all people, but certainly very powerful! It can cause unwanted effects in some people, so do increase the dosage slowly over a couple of weeks rather than plunging in on high doses. If vomiting and nausea occurs then I suggest you look at seaprose as an alternative enzyme which is gentler on the stomach

Best Serrapeptase

Posted by Janicka on May 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this item, because I have sarcoidosis and it really helped me so much like nothing else, I had inflammation in my legs, I could not walk normally and now I look like I have no sarcoidosis. In comparision to other products the price is really great, believe me. You get what you paid for. For other reviews, please click my name. Jana, Slovakia

Brain Boost, Flexibility Boost, Tissue Health Boost, Recovery Boost, I take it after eating gluten

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

BUYBUYBUYBUY 2+2+2+2 in the morning and then 2 every other time and then 2+2+2 in the evening... Helps recover from a sugar diet.

Menstrual bleeding between periods

Posted by Trinity on Sep 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I don't know how many stars to give to this product. I don't know what exactly it's doing to and with my body internally, if there are any benefits from it. I only know that when I start taking it, usually just 1 or 2 capsules daily away from food, I start bleeding and within a few days my period starts.

A big fan of Dr. Best Products

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This enzyme is very potent. Taken on an empty stomach Serrapeptase is a great detox & anti-inflammatory. Be prepared for the high dose. Recommendations are 10mg(20,000iu) - 60mg(120,000iu) per day. This is at the top end of the dosage. Taken 2x a day made me hurx for about 1-2 weeks.

High Potency!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've used serrapeptase but with smaller doses for many months. I was shocked how well it worked! Buying this particular dosage, 120,000 SPUs, is the way to go however. Take one capsule only, and that's it. Any kind of inflammation, pain, can be 'cured'!

This product caused me stomach pain, diarrhea and vomiting

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

After one week I received stomach pains, I repeated the 3-fold discontinuations and use of the drug, and again I came back with stomach pain, vomiting and severe diarrhea. I would like to return the tablets. Why am I having these stomach problems that I never had?

It works.

Posted by Astarte on Mar 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the strongest version of serrapeptase I've some across at 120,000 units. I still need to take 4 a day to keep the phlegm in my lungs under control. As a result I cough less. My friend with sinus problems swears by this brand. No more sinus infections for her since she's been on 1 a day.

Game changer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I decided to give this product a go to control my Meniere's Disease/MAV as it is speculated that it is caused by Bio-film bacteria causing an inflammatory response. I also suffer from chronic rhino-sinusitis. On a previous flare-up I tried Lumbrokinase together with a long course of antibiotics and this appeared to settle the condition. This time round I decided to try Dr's Best Serrapeptase together with Dr's Best Nattokinase. I herxed for 2weeks (HUGE uptick of symptoms like previous flare-ups) and then everything returned to normal as it is between flare-ups. I have been attack free now for two months and counting after suffering daily attacks for 5months. My rhino sinusitis has also settled. Highly recommend.