Stomach can't tolerate this

Posted by NutritionArts on May 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Wanted to give this a try, but my stomach can't tolerate this even at half the dosage. Am still experimenting with what to combine it with, in order to buffer my stomach. May update rating later, if things change.

neutral.. now 2nd bottle. taking 3 capsules a day instead. but dun think i see any significant results... will not continue

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Started taking this in aug 2015. Tried for 1 month since then, no visible results yet. Have to keep on monitoring to see if it's effective in plumping up my skin and improving my skin moisture level.

NOT SURE IF IT WORKS!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I CANT BE SURE IF IT REALLY DOES STH TO MY KNEES AND ELBOWS

Jury is still out. . .

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Got this when I heard it helped keep skin youthful. I think I look better but still waiting for a few more months. . . I'm doing other antiaging things for my skin as well as taking this. It does help with joint pain--able to exercise, run, etc. w/o any pain.

Seems to work fine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My skin feels less dry after taking a few days.

pasable

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

no note nada

Neocell might be better

Posted by Jeanne1974 on May 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This works a little, but I think I noticed more improvement from the Neocell brand

does't has the texture of Hyaluronic acid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I order this for my mom for her knee pain, she has been taking Hyaluronic acid, MSG etc alternatively with some results~~~so this time she tried this product, nothing really bad or good as compare to other joint supplements to say, but early this year, I started DIY my own Vit C serum, with Hyaluronic acid, so I took this pill & dissolve it in water to mix with the Vit C solution & I found that it doesn't has the gel like texture as other Hyaluronic acid capsule gives; it's didn't dissolve completely (i guess it's the chondroitin) so the solution was slightly powdery..........only to say it's not for facial use of DIY hyaluronic acid ~~~~

Hyaluronic Acid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Nice product

not sure yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have many other things to take, forget to take this daily. Will update later. Thanks.

1 2