plumps up the skin of the whole body

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I ostensibly ordered this for my husband's injured foot, but I really wanted it for my skin (totally vain). Firstly, my husband's foot is fine and his face looks great. Next, I initially took 2 caps of this product morning and evening. But after a week, I started taking it only once a day. My skin feels so good. I've always had beautiful skin, but my face started losing fat because of age (almost 60) and weight loss (lost weight taking Life Extension Mega Silymarin: that's another success story). Now, I have no fears about losing weight. I look great.

Great product!!!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product really helps with my lower back pain and stiffness in the lower back and around my knees. I'm in my mid 30s but have been having problems with lower back for a long while. On bad days not even heating pad or a massage would help much. I stumbled on this product while searching the site and decided to give it a try. My body normally doesn't respond to product quickly, but I started to feel less stiff in my lower back when getting up from sitting position. I've been taking this for almost two months now and also notice my knees are more flexible and pain free during the constant up and down motion while doing yard work. Really great product!

brilliant

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Had to order the big bottle because my hubby started taking them too. He's a guy who spent his childhood in the desert - so he's very wrinkley, like a native american chief - and this product has given him a babyface again! I swear! It's helped me too, but it's SO obvious with him.

This is a Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have had neck and shoulder pain for years. I've used glucosamine, chondroitin, msm, pain relievers, and still I had pain. Since I've been taking the Hyaluronic Acid, I actually have experienced very little pain. I am definitely seeing improvement every day. I would recommend anyone with chronic pain to at least try this product for a month and see if you feel the difference. I hope and pray this product keeps working because being in constant pain is not pleasant.

WOW, it really does work!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Having regularly usd many different supplments for various reasons over many years, none have had such a quick and dramatic action on the skin as this for me! I think this is very bioavailable and goes straight to my skin tissue. The firming effects of this were noticeable within two-three days! It plumped up the skin with inner moisture and my skin did become thicker, and the benefits have just increased with daily use. It has also added suppleness and lustre to my hair, and it helped the skin all over my body to! Amazing!

Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I recommend this to everyone I know. I first bought it for my grandmother who has arthritis. She was amazed at how quickly it worked for her. She mentioned it really helped her skin as well. So my sister now takes it for her skin. I take it for my knees. Never notice much of a difference until I stop for awhile and realize why they are bothering me. My mom takes it for her knees and ankles. And my father had tennis elbow and it cleared that up too. I recommend this to everyone that mentions joint pain now. Highly recommend. I like Dr's Best brand alot.

Simply the best

Posted by iLove-iHerb on Feb 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These make my lips delightfully full! A definite lip plumping effect. I take two in the evening and two in the morning. A side benefit is that it makes my denture (upper) fit comfortably and I have no need to use denture adhesive like I used to. It's necessary in order to get the most out of Hyaluronic Acid supplements that you drink ample water.

Jerry - Australia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very happy with the purchase and extremely fast delivery. Have been taking this product for about a year and it really helps my knee as well as my skin. The iHerb must be the best company on the net. Their prices and service are absolutely great! You'll never buy better.

helps with prostate problems

Posted by NEDERLAND on Jun 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i bought this product for shoulder problems and i was glad to find that it helps with prostate problems.if you google prostate and collagen you will find that collagen can help with prostate problems.also with an enlarged heart.in this product you find much collagen and therefore it helped with the prostate better then many other products

Amazing Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I began using this formula over a year ago when my brother suggested I try it. For a few years prior, I had been experiencing pain and stiffness in both hands, to the point that simply using a knife and fork at a meal caused extreme pain. Within a week after starting with this product, pain subsided and flexibility returned. As a musician/drummer who also works extensively on a computer, the results of using this product has been a huge change for the positive! I've recommended this product to a friend who has similar hand pain as I had. After a week of using this formula, her hand pain and stiffness has also been reduced dramatically, with incremental improvement week by week!