Part of my anti aging line

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I take these with my Dr.Best collagen just two tablets with my liquid C and I look and feel great.My face is really a testimony to these products.I just wish you could see me.

Great for the skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Absolutely amazing! I've been on this for almost a month. My skin is glowing. Breakouts have cleared and marks that I have had for the past year are fading really quickly. My skin is almost flawless. I don't know if this helps with joints and pain (I am only 22) but if you are looking for a beauty supplement, this is it!

Best price for Hyaluronic Acid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking Hyaluronic Acid for about 9 months after my doctor recommended it for my knee. It has helped me tremendously and is something I do not ever be without. Before I started taking it I had a calcuim deposit break loose in my knee and it caused significant pain, so much so that I had to use a walker. I would buy this brand at an organic food store as that was the only place I could find the correct doseage. My granddaughter researched on line and found iHerb. I was thrilled to find the Doctor's Best in a larger quantity and at a lower price per pill (cap). I will be reordering this from them when I need more. When I need to purchase other supplements I take will also compare their prices to what I usually pay. They filled my order promptly and I received it before I ran out of what I had which also made me very happy!! I will recommend iHerb to anyone I know who takes supplements

a very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

since i started to take the ha my skin looks much more radiance and acne scars and wrinkles almost gone. the skin tonus looks tight. definitely i will not stop taking it/

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great product. I combine it with Neocell's Collagen (the powder format) also sold on i-herb and have seen noticeable improvement in the suppleness of my skin all over my body. My post-work out joint pains are completely gone too. Can't beat the price. Happy, repeat customer!!!

Great Brand

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I look 5 years younger...So they say.

Doctor's Best, Best Hyaluronic Acid, With Chondroitin Sulfate, 180 Capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

That is the second order . Very excellent if u use it with collagen 1&2!

Possibly effective but upsets digestive system.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The wife used it (in combo with Neocell Supper Collagen+C) and says it has very noticeable effects on her skin and joints. However, even when taken alone it really upsets her digestive system and she has been forced to stop taking it. It causes burning sensation. I tried myself. No noticeable effect on skin but possible effect on joints. Hard to tell if truly effective or not.

Not for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The first day I took this (following the instructions), felt a tingling, itchy, numbing sensation all over my body. My skin turned red and had to scratch almost my whole body. I took it for about 3 days then stopped. The symptoms disappeared after about 2 days. I waited for more than a week after the symptoms disappeared then took the capsules again. The same symptoms appeared. I stopped and wont buy again.

It works...!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was really excited to try this product as I am always looking for ways to look more youthful. I received the product about 4 weeks ago and both my Aunty and myself both saw results within days. I noticed my skin look more radiant. Then about 2 weeks into it, we both noticed our hands felt softer and even looked smoother. I've also noticed my entire body feels softer, including my lips. It has also filled out our nasal folds which is amazing. I have also noticed it has evened out some of the pigmentation in our skin. I'm obsessed with this product and will 100% continue to use it. Thankyou iHerb ...!!!!!!!