Great for the skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Absolutely amazing! I've been on this for almost a month. My skin is glowing. Breakouts have cleared and marks that I have had for the past year are fading really quickly. My skin is almost flawless. I don't know if this helps with joints and pain (I am only 22) but if you are looking for a beauty supplement, this is it!

Best price for Hyaluronic Acid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking Hyaluronic Acid for about 9 months after my doctor recommended it for my knee. It has helped me tremendously and is something I do not ever be without. Before I started taking it I had a calcuim deposit break loose in my knee and it caused significant pain, so much so that I had to use a walker. I would buy this brand at an organic food store as that was the only place I could find the correct doseage. My granddaughter researched on line and found iHerb. I was thrilled to find the Doctor's Best in a larger quantity and at a lower price per pill (cap). I will be reordering this from them when I need more. When I need to purchase other supplements I take will also compare their prices to what I usually pay. They filled my order promptly and I received it before I ran out of what I had which also made me very happy!! I will recommend iHerb to anyone I know who takes supplements

a very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

since i started to take the ha my skin looks much more radiance and acne scars and wrinkles almost gone. the skin tonus looks tight. definitely i will not stop taking it/

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great product. I combine it with Neocell's Collagen (the powder format) also sold on i-herb and have seen noticeable improvement in the suppleness of my skin all over my body. My post-work out joint pains are completely gone too. Can't beat the price. Happy, repeat customer!!!

Great Brand

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I look 5 years younger...So they say.

Doctor's Best, Best Hyaluronic Acid, With Chondroitin Sulfate, 180 Capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

That is the second order . Very excellent if u use it with collagen 1&2!

Miracle supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I have not felt this good in years. We both suffer from joint pain and osteoarthritis and this truly has made a difference in how we feel.

Possibly effective but upsets digestive system.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The wife used it (in combo with Neocell Supper Collagen+C) and says it has very noticeable effects on her skin and joints. However, even when taken alone it really upsets her digestive system and she has been forced to stop taking it. It causes burning sensation. I tried myself. No noticeable effect on skin but possible effect on joints. Hard to tell if truly effective or not.

This product is fantastic for the skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this product in the hope that it would help my OA . It has unfortunately not yet , but my skin has been fantastic , and I am 62 years old. Really recommend this for those who want to renew their skin.

Right way

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Like any natural product effects are seen after prolonged administration. What I can say is that in terms of joint mobility every day things are better. Movement or position of the foot that cause pain are becoming fewer.