Your Joints and Skin will love you!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 5 2010 | Verified Purchase

This must be my 4th or 5th order. I can see the visible signs in my skin tone and feel the aches in my joints if I don't have this. A greater value buying this than some of the competitors. Dr.s Best in my experience, is THE overall Best!

Part of my anti aging line

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 10 2011 | Verified Purchase

I take these with my Dr.Best collagen just two tablets with my liquid C and I look and feel great.My face is really a testimony to these products.I just wish you could see me.

Great for the skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 3 2010 | Verified Purchase

Absolutely amazing! I've been on this for almost a month. My skin is glowing. Breakouts have cleared and marks that I have had for the past year are fading really quickly. My skin is almost flawless. I don't know if this helps with joints and pain (I am only 22) but if you are looking for a beauty supplement, this is it!

a very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 3 2013 | Verified Purchase

since i started to take the ha my skin looks much more radiance and acne scars and wrinkles almost gone. the skin tonus looks tight. definitely i will not stop taking it/

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great product. I combine it with Neocell's Collagen (the powder format) also sold on i-herb and have seen noticeable improvement in the suppleness of my skin all over my body. My post-work out joint pains are completely gone too. Can't beat the price. Happy, repeat customer!!!

Great Brand

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 22 2011 | Verified Purchase

I look 5 years younger...So they say.

Doctor's Best, Best Hyaluronic Acid, With Chondroitin Sulfate, 180 Capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 17 2010 | Verified Purchase

That is the second order . Very excellent if u use it with collagen 1&2!

Great Improvement in the Face

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking 2 capsules per day for a few months and feel my skin looks about 10 years younger. I stopped for a few weeks and noticed my face getting saggy again, now I wouldn't be without it. My lips are always soft. I'm 60. I do get a bit of carpal tunnel type pain in my wrists so I will try doubling the dose and see if it helps.

Possibly effective but upsets digestive system.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31 2012 | Verified Purchase

The wife used it (in combo with Neocell Supper Collagen+C) and says it has very noticeable effects on her skin and joints. However, even when taken alone it really upsets her digestive system and she has been forced to stop taking it. It causes burning sensation. I tried myself. No noticeable effect on skin but possible effect on joints. Hard to tell if truly effective or not.

Not for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

The first day I took this (following the instructions), felt a tingling, itchy, numbing sensation all over my body. My skin turned red and had to scratch almost my whole body. I took it for about 3 days then stopped. The symptoms disappeared after about 2 days. I waited for more than a week after the symptoms disappeared then took the capsules again. The same symptoms appeared. I stopped and wont buy again.