So far so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this for one month and I've noticed some positive effects. My skin is softer and clearer. However I get tiny blemishes on my face, especially around my jawline. Will continue.

6 moths using

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

my skin looks brighter and I my knees don't make noise anymore... i ll continue using!

Not very sure of its effects but am willing to keep trying

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am not completely sure of the effects, but the reason why i would want to keep taking it is that i do feel that my skin somehow looks better, and also the knuckles seem to stop feeling funny. But maybe that's just placebo effect, so will have to wait and see.

Dont feel much difference but I see my skin glow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I honestly don't see much difference after using this product. I just noticed that my skin became pinkish. I'm Asian btw with fairly white skin. In terms of wrinkles i think it gave me a little lift especially on my face. But not too significant. My first bottle has now finished but I would like to also try other products. I'm now waiting for YouTheory collagen as I've seen good reviews from Amazon.

Joint support

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I believe it works well in combination with a glucosamine supplement. Some minor pains I get at back, shoulders and knees disappeared.

Doctor's Best Teutonic acid.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Take 2 tablet daily, it really helps tighten the skin.

4 star

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I think these are good & will take them for a while longer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Uzela sam ga zbog problema sa zglobovima prvenstveno. Promjene nakon vrlo kratkog vremena uočavam na povećanoj vlažnosti kože i očiju, što mi je također vrlo bitno. Preporučam proizvod.

Skin booster

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good for my skin!

good for skin and joints

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

hope it makes difference in my skin

1 2