Works for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 9 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is one product that I found to work on my joints. When I stopped using it I could tell a difference with my knees.

Posted by Malina on September 25 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very good for eyes. Helped with dry eye sindrom.

Doctor's Best Hyaluronic Acid

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 22 2013 | Verified Purchase

After a motorcycle accident that required extensive reconstruction on my forearm, wrist and pelvis, I used the following supplements during my rehab: Hyaluronic Acid by 'Doctor's Best', Cal-Mag Caps by 'Now Foods' and MSM Joint Formula by 'Natural Factors', I sincerely believe that it is only because of these that I was able to get full range of motion back in my hips and 95% in my wrist. Not only that but even when the weather changes, I rarely, (only a couple times in 4 years) have any pain whatsoever. My doctor was amazed at my rate of recovery. I recommend the three together to any of my friends who are recovering from accidents or injuries.

For more beautiful skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 10 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a wonderful product delivered quickly and I am using it regularly. It is an important ingredient in some other supplement that I decided was worth getting it by itself. Quick delivery and quality item.

Hyaluronic acid

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 6 2014 | Verified Purchase

This helps a very tiny ittie bitty little with joint issues, but don't expect miracles. Won't cure or solve back-issues. We will next be trying pure concentrated Collagen II as prescribed by our doctor to see if it might help more. As for making a dryed-out-face puff out with healthy moisture, and reduce wrinkles: nope, sorry!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very appropriate

Reduces Pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product has reduced my arthritis pain.

1 2