Doctor's Best Best L-Carnitine Fumarate 855 mg.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have CFS. Years ago, I was told to start taking L-carnitine, but I couldn't afford it. Thanks to the amazing price for this product, I was able to buy enough to take 4-6 gms/day for the next 6 months. I've been taking it for less than a month, but I think it's helping increase my energy. I'll update after 8 weeks. Thanks i-herb for making it possible for me to finally see if this helps.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I definately feel more energy when I use this before working out. I take 3 with 6 taps of Pyruvate...

Great for energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have CFS. Take 4 1st thing in the morning alone with 1tbs of coconut oil. Swish the oil into a mixture with water in the mouth 30 mins before work-out. It really helps with energy production ! My walks are no longer a terrible effort.

heart health at a great price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been using l-carnitine fumarate for quite a while but got burnt out on the high cost. this has been a great find! Was at first concerned it would not digest as well as the previous product, but I have not had any problems. Much gratitude. There is a lot of research on this product. I use it as a preventive since both my parents had heart disease. i am well into middle age and do not plan to go there. Ever!!

very good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought this caps for my grandmother for her RA. In the winter,she felt so bad all over her body,especially her knees. After using these caps , she felt excellent good. I think these caps will be her best gift!

old 'professor'

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent! I take daily! I follow Dr. Davis' 'Track Your Plaque' program and this is part of the regimen.

Losing Weight, feeling great

Posted by cherielynnae on May 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I must admit I started taking this on Dr. Oz's recommendations several months ago, and I am losing weight. I only take one in the morning and one at night, because I dont feel like eating more than 2x a day, i have no appetite really, or it conflicts with my busy schedule. But Im losing weight, and Im happy about it. One thing I wished it didn't have was Magnesium stearate (vegetable source), silicon dioxide, modified cellulose (vegetarian capsule). None of that is good for you and it builds up, and it seems like most supplements have it in.

Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

No stomach problems and it seems to help with feeling of well being and stress management!

Energy, Not Hungry

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great stuff, Good energy with less hunger, no jitters

Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product for burning fat and increasing energy! Great Product!