Doctor's Best Best L-Carnitine Fumarate 855 mg.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have CFS. Years ago, I was told to start taking L-carnitine, but I couldn't afford it. Thanks to the amazing price for this product, I was able to buy enough to take 4-6 gms/day for the next 6 months. I've been taking it for less than a month, but I think it's helping increase my energy. I'll update after 8 weeks. Thanks i-herb for making it possible for me to finally see if this helps.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I definately feel more energy when I use this before working out. I take 3 with 6 taps of Pyruvate...

Great for energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have CFS. Take 4 1st thing in the morning alone with 1tbs of coconut oil. Swish the oil into a mixture with water in the mouth 30 mins before work-out. It really helps with energy production ! My walks are no longer a terrible effort.

heart health at a great price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been using l-carnitine fumarate for quite a while but got burnt out on the high cost. this has been a great find! Was at first concerned it would not digest as well as the previous product, but I have not had any problems. Much gratitude. There is a lot of research on this product. I use it as a preventive since both my parents had heart disease. i am well into middle age and do not plan to go there. Ever!!

very good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought this caps for my grandmother for her RA. In the winter,she felt so bad all over her body,especially her knees. After using these caps , she felt excellent good. I think these caps will be her best gift!

old 'professor'

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent! I take daily! I follow Dr. Davis' 'Track Your Plaque' program and this is part of the regimen.

Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

No stomach problems and it seems to help with feeling of well being and stress management!

Energy, Not Hungry

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great stuff, Good energy with less hunger, no jitters

Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product for burning fat and increasing energy! Great Product!

Increases energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Before taking this L-Carnitine, I usually got tired and needed to sleep soon after dinner. After taking this, I can stay awake and energetic for 2 - 4 more hours. I found the best time to take it is night time. If I take it in the morning, I'll have a hard time falling asleep at night. It doesn't seem to make a difference in weight management.