Great value

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Now only half the tryptophan for the money. They are selling a 50 gram package for the same as the 100 gram used to cost!!!

Hopeful in Canada

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have only using L-Tryptophan Powder for 2 weeks, so I still looking for it to take long term effect. However I have had a reduction in anxiety and erratic eating.

Tryptophan, a good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is really good, and helped me sleep the first couple times I used, it. It seems to have a tolerance level you hit then it doesn't have the same effect, so you really can't rely on it nite after nite to help you sleep. Good stuff to have around though.

Best L-Trytophan Powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I found this product pretty effective for helping to get to sleep.

Works well but...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It works well but it's a little bitter so you really need to mix it into apple sauce or something w/similar texture if you don't drink fruit juice. I'm going to put the rest into my capsule maker.

OK

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This seems OK, a bit bitter taste. I have not noticed a great improvement in my sleep, but I also have not been taking it very regularly.

knocked me out at night

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2007 | Verified Purchase

love it, very relaxing and a great sleep aid.

L-tryptophan

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I'm a chronic insomniac and I started taking 2g an hour before bed, on an empty stomach, a week ago. Already, I'm sleeping better and I am no longer struggling through the days, yawning continuously. (my sleep hasn't been perfect, hence the 4 star rating, but maybe I haven't been taking it long enough) Powder is difficult to mix, however it doesn't taste too bad.