Great value

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Now only half the tryptophan for the money. They are selling a 50 gram package for the same as the 100 gram used to cost!!!

Great for a calm mind and sleep

Posted by coconut on Jul 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I used this to calm my mind from stress and to sleep better. I also have had relief from stressors such as work. I can take it at work and not have to worry about prescriptions. It won't make you drowsy. Just less stress and better to cope.  Take on an empty stomach for best results! I like that this product is pure and contains no other ingredients. I buy capsuled L-Tryptophan for my dog. He is easily upset and scared of thunderstorms. I don't like medicating him so after some research I tried this. He is more calm and I feel better that this is more natural than the meds his vet gave him.

Posted by BinkySilverman on Feb 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Seems to calm and help sleep. For best results take at bedtime, on empty stomach, with a b complex and vitamin c ( i take Twinlab Super b and Lifetime Cal/mag orange flavor. Helps to convert to serotonin... or so i hear. :)

Very, Very Good Stuff.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I will say this is probably one of the best supplements on the market and defenitly THE best brand that you can get it in. If you have problems with depression this will help stabalize your mood. Take recommended dosage. Also it is recommended to take it before sleep but I noticed that it actually gives me energy but then again everyone may react differently. I took half of the recommended dosage and it worked just as well but that is up to you.

Best L-Tryptophen Powder, 100 g

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Outstading product. I felt the positive affects of the product right after I began using it. Will purchase it in the future.

works for me!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Puts me to sleep even with fibromyalgia

Hopeful in Canada

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have only using L-Tryptophan Powder for 2 weeks, so I still looking for it to take long term effect. However I have had a reduction in anxiety and erratic eating.

Tryptophan, a good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is really good, and helped me sleep the first couple times I used, it. It seems to have a tolerance level you hit then it doesn't have the same effect, so you really can't rely on it nite after nite to help you sleep. Good stuff to have around though.

Doctor's Best, Best L-Tryptophan Power

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The quality of the product is good so far as I can tell. The only draw back is that it doesn't disolve into water very good at all. In order to get the best out of the product, I get a bowl of applesauce and put one scoop in at a time and eat it that way. I will get capsules next time.

Life long insomnia is over!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've suffered from horrible insomnia my entire life and absolutely nothing has worked so consistently and for an entire 8 hours of sleep even under extreme stress. I do take between 2 and 3 scoops however and I seem to have no problem taking on an empty stomach. Thank you Dr's. Best and iherb!