Posted by Taniana on March 1 2011 | Verified Purchase

After just 1 cap, i felt severe dryness in my mouth and insomnia at night!! & i am a 100% healthy person with no ailments & sleep like a baby! i threw away the bottle immediately. I wonder how come noone talked about the side effects of MsM. pls everyone read earthclinic site before trying this natural supplement where there are Reviews from many users who had even more severe side effects. Just wanted to share this with everyone. Tania - Lebanon

I don't   received this premise

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 29 2012 | Verified Purchase

I don't   received this premise

Lost my order and money :- (

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 16 2011 | Verified Purchase

Stopped in Norvegian customs and returned to Iherb. Very satisfied with Iherb until now but Iherb have not replied my e-mail request about returning my money or letting me order other products instead of the lost products.

Doctor's Best, Best MSM, 1000 mg, 180 Capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 21 2013 | Verified Purchase

Just started consuming. To early to tell if it helps.

No effect at all

Posted by SvetlaSevova on August 9 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was taking it about 3weeks...then I become serious backaches and then drink a lot of medicines...but this doesnt helps at all ...even Idrink it a month before that just like a prevention....Pls dont buy it.They say its with everyday fast effect....but it doesnt have any...