A pleasant surprise for me.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

A friend suggested that I try MSM to help with my asthma. After reading about it, I didn't see a correlation, but thought I had nothing to lose, so I began to take them. I'm not sure that I notice any difference in my asthma, but do notice a tremendous blessing in another area. I have had a hip, knee, & toe joint that have been a real source of pain & discomfort for quite some time. I literally happened to notice one day that I was able to move the toe with almost no pain. At the time I thought it would be a one or two day window of unexpected relief for some reason. After several days, I began to see that it just kept getting better. It was only then that I remembered reading that the advertised purpose of the MSM was for healthy joint tissue. I then began to realize that I was able to lay on my side in bed without developing the hip pain that always prevented me from doing that. I have to believe that the MSM is the cause as it is the only thing that I've done differently.

I feel good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've added a few new supplement products recently, so am not exactly able to determine which is most effective, but, I can say this, I have more mental clarity and my senses seem to be heightened with the MSM (i.e., I can smell better, flavors seem more robust, coffee smells better, and I can taste when my water filter is running, etc). Also, I used to wake up feeling stiff in the mornings (possibly due to a not-so-high-end-bed), but now any stiffness does not cross my mind first thing in the morning. I still have some "creeky noises" from my knees while going up stairs, but there is way less discomfort (I am a W/F, 45 yrs of age). I would say that I am not disappointed with this selection. I feel good and will continue with the MSM. I've tried other Doctor's Best products and have always have favorable results. This is a good product.

Good price for product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Best price I found for this item/amount. I'll never understand the half full bottle thing though, seems like a waste. Charge less and make 2 bottles. Ship in a smaller box. Or fill the jar and charge more.

great help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It has helped hair, and dryness that I may have etc

Solid MSM Product With Good Dosage And Capsule Count

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I tried Doctor's Best without knowing the brand from personal experience. I've used MSM regularly for many years. The 1000 mg. dosage is important for taking at intervals throughout the day and the 180 count bottle means the product will last a good number of days. Doctor's Best works as well as any MSM brand I've used.

definitely made a difference for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Has been very beneficial to me, as I was already taking Chondroitin and Glucosamine, and taking this separately I can control the ratios best suited for me. Definitely worth a try. I am told it seems to help some and do nothing at all for some, as different metabolisms probably react differently, but not adversely.

Good source of Opti MSM

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this for years, along with Doctor's Best MSM tablets. If I'm a little phlegmy in the chest I'll partially chew the tablets and swallow with water and they help clear it. I take the capsules for the overall benefits of MSM.

mrs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

this is a good product

msm is bone and muscle helper

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

price and contents is best,,i think . your co, is ,i feel good ,so bought them. thx

Curcumin Review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Would like this good product to be better by upping the amount of Cucuminoids contained therein.

1 2 3 4