Doctors Best MSM

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Learned about this from a physicians lecture,, I researched MSM and from the benefits stated I bought this brand and mg.... both my husband and I have been taking 4 cap's daily and feel and see positive results... aches and pains are declining, energy up, skin and allergy reactions much improved. We will continue to take this and pass the good word on whenever I can.

MSM

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is awesome. No more aches and pains in the morning (I'm 56) Also all my life I could not have a glass of wine due to being allergic. This Christmas season, I had 2 small glass and I did not get sick. No more allergies, no runny eyes or nose. I'm excited!!!!!!

Linda

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This seems to be a very good MSM. I have taken powders that were mixed with juice or water and they were very good but expensive. This is very comparable and my joints have no pain and the price is good.

The best!! Works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this product every day for more than 3 years. Arthritis runs in my family, both sides. However, I began taking in while living in So. Cal. A lady at VP Health told me about the product. I had just suffered through a very painful knee problem. I had torn something (I don't recall what the doc said) behind my knee from squating down at work. I was only 42 when this happened. It was so bad I couldn't bend my knee nor go up or down stairs and was told not to work out for 1 month, taking Celebrex. When I appeared to be healed, she told me that I would probably always have some soreness after working out from time to time. Then I was told about MSM. After moving back to Oregon, I noticed much more tenderness at times (the weather...the damp) and do start to feel a the ache if I go more than two days without it. I gave to my 73 year old father and he noticed a difference in his hands and leg after one day. The aches aren't there. Again, iherb has the very best price on this product!

msm is so useful for hairs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

the people who have got long hair must use msm..if you want to long,powerful,thick hair; you must use msm..it must be used 3,000 mg/daily..

Very helpful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This helps me detox. It's also helps with achy joints. Doctor's Best is a good buy.

Fantastic stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought MSM for my thinning hair it has helped a lot I have also noticed the grey patch of hair just above my right ear is growing out and my natural colour is coming back, I have a 12inch keloid scar on my tummy from surgery I had 6 years ago it was very thick red and raised I couldn't wear thin white T shirts as you could see the scar through the material I cant believe how pale and flat it has become these last couple of months parts of the scar that were not raised have gone so pale its barely visible I am so pleased.I have been taking 2 capsules mid morning I will continue to take them as the condition of my skin and nails have improved so much

Really works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This significantly helps my joint inflammation and pain after sports.

I use it and recommend it in any protocol for MELASMA and Hyperpigmentation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use it and recommend using it daily along with 1 or 2 grams of Vit C powder, 50 mg Zinc Piccolinate (althought not at the same time as Vit C), 15 drops of GrapeFruit Seed Extract inside empty gelatine capsules and Hyaluronic Acid capsules. I have had great results so far, so much so, that the Melasma problem, is slowly becoming a non-issue and going out of my mind.Try it!

I Love it and will buy again and again for the rest of my life.....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product stopped my adult acne.... i don't have acne anymore and i had realy realy bad breakouts since i was a teen... got clear after 2-3 weeks :)