Noticed Improvement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My husband has been taking 6 of these daily for the last 6 weeks, and is finding the osteo arthritis pain in his fingers slowly improving. We have tried many different supplements over the years to try to help with the pain, and it seems that this is the only one making a difference.

great for nails and glowing skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I now have nails that I have never had and my skin improved within a couple of weeks. Will Stay On This!!

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product for my Dad, 76. for sure it is a good diuretic, but still monitor his BP, as some reviews claim it lovers BP.

Surprised...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was pleasantly surprised, when I started taking this because a medical friend suggested looking into MSM for nerve pain from a botched surgery. I started taking it, and can see results.

I think it's working

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have about 2 weeks taking this and the joint pain has reduced significantly, so I think it is helping. I don't notice my hair or nails growing fast at all, though. MSM tastes a little bitter, kinda alkali-like..tastes similar to epsom salt. Capsules are perfect, good size and quality.

Better than tabs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I had the 1500mg tabs and they were large and hard for me to swallow. These are easier to swallow. I think the MSM has helped my skin heal faster and my hair grow faster, too.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This was an Excellent choice and has improved the way I feel with my Arthritis. My blood pressure even came down a little! And the price was great. Thank You!

this is some pretty good stuff-

Posted by allieb on Jun 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

i've been taking this about 5 weeks and can already notice a difference in the strength of my nails. i also began taking it for hives on my arms and legs. i honestly believe it has helped. will continue to take.

My preference because it is Lignisul

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this for years now for overall tissue health and am very satisfied with the results. It is also an excellent value. I prefer Lignisul to other forms of MSM.

" WOW "

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have arthritis in both arms from my shoulders all the way to my hands. This runs alot in the family both sides too. I have seen a great difference and I can feel the difference my hands and shoulders don't hurt and I can move my hands alot better. Thnaks