Controlling leg swelling and circulation issues

Posted by Reviewer1316951 on Mar 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I had severely swollen ankles and legs and circulation issues and had to put my feet up regularly to alleviate it. I had throbbing and pain in my legs and exercise made it worse. After four days on these tablets, the problem had gone. I take two morning and night. The problem does recur if I stop but I am much better. I would highly recommend these to anyone with circulation issues. I have now been able to regularly exercise and am slowly losing weight. My husband also takes them and he has felt better and slept better since starting on them.

Great product!!!

Posted by 4761740030425700166 on Sep 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use this product because I suffer from endometriosis. I read that breaks down blood chots and adhesions formed by endo. I take 2 pills every day on an empty stomach and I didn't noticed any side effects.

Great Product

Posted by bhaktadasa on Jul 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am using Doctor's Best Nattokinase for the last four years on a daily basis. My blood pressure, cholesterol, and so forth have remain normal albeit I am about 20 lbs over weight.

買給爸爸的,對他的高血壓和糖料病作用明顯

Posted by HealthlifeHK on Jul 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

爸爸因為有長期的糖料病和高血壓,我嘗試買了這個給他,沒有想到了,吃了1個月不到,身體各方面的感覺有明顯的改善,吃了3個月後,再去醫院做檢查,高血壓和血糖都正常了。 他現在還是堅持吃,我強烈推薦給大家買給自己的父母試試看。

Easier walking

Posted by 5144475527082337350 on Jan 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I started to take this in desperation, walking was so painful for me. After about 2 weeks, I can walk steadily with no pain or pulling sensations in the backs of my legs. I only take 1 capsule each morning.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2905939 on Jul 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I had a leg vein crisis and decided to try this stuff following the mostly great reviews. I went from painful hopping around with an ace bandage to an almost normal leg in about 2-3 weeks after taking 2 of these every night before bed. I'm convinced they contributed significantly to me not needing surgery. I would say that if you have painful legs, these are certainly worth a try.

Great!!!

Posted by Reviewer1442423 on Jan 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I had a stroke 12 years ago and they told me I would have to use aspirin and blood thinner for the rest of my life. I started using this a little after I had my stroke and I have had no blood clotting issues at all. I take 4 capsules per day. 2 capsules on an empty stomach between breakfast and lunch and 2 capsules right before bed.

This product works

Posted by Reviewer2525690 on May 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

An excellent product for managing and maintaining healthy blood flow throughout my body. The results that I feel from using nattokinaise indicate that this is working well for me....For anyone who is interested, those results include rock hard erections!

cointains Maltodrextrin

Posted by 5055209574173125187 on Jan 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Maltodextrin could be harmful to people with Diabetes or tendency to diabetic problems. I have a severe allergic reaction to it, not good for me. "Maltodextrin can cause spikes in your blood sugar because it has a high glycemic index. You may want to avoid maltodextrin if you have diabetes or insulin resistance".

Wanted to like this...

Posted by Reviewer2064524 on Sep 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I think it's important to be careful taking Nattokinase...at least for some people. Just a couple of days after starting this, my nose began to bleed. I woke up one morning with blood all over my face and my pillow. Not good. I guess my blood doesn't need thinning. However, my hubby uses it and he has no problems at all, so I gave it 3 stars for that reason.