I felt the difference myself and on my old father

Posted by BeeGood on Jun 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Before buying PQQ I read all I could about it. I have been taking this product for over 6 months now and I feel a huge improvement in my mental clarity! Moreover: My 78 years old father was very annoying repeating the same stories over and over again IN THE SAME DAY and his short-term memory was very weak. Since he started taking PQQ and Ubiquinol together, my brother and relatives tell me how sharp he is now! No more repeated jokes and no more missing memories. It is expensive but we felt it is good. I re-ordered for him.

Great PQQ with Low Price.

Posted by mehmetgok on Dec 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Dr. Jack Krause states: "PQQ is pyrroloquinoline quinone, and is probably the most important B vitamin when one is transitioning from a sugar burning metabolism (which is what the Standard American Diet creates) to a fat burning furnace (Paleo/Primal diet). PQQ has two major effects that make it critical: it’s stimulatory to mitochondrial biogenesis. The second major effect of PQQ is glycation control from AGEs and ALEs." Like CoQ10, the effects are long-term. Optimum levels for me seems to be 20 to 40 mg. per day. If you are overweight and switching to low-carb diets like Paleo or Atkins I strongly recommend 20 mg. PQQ at least. I lost 1 pound every week since I am on PQQ. (Total 8 pounds now and I am 100 kg. again.) I started using iHerb to be my own doctor and overwhelm my health issues instead of being overwhelmed by them. Check out my iHerb page for my progress and more reviews on various supplements, beauty and grocery products.

A new essential nutrient?

Posted by alloriginal on Jun 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

PQQ is a rising star on the nutrition stage, providing cardio, cognitive and mitochondrial support. As I write this I have only been using it for 3 weeks, and have yet to feel any appreciable difference, but that's not a surprise: like CoQ10, the benefits are realized over time. The Doctor's Best brand seems to be the least expensive for the 20 mg dose. Thank goodness for Iherb! I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation. If my review helped, please click yes!

AMAZING

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This has to be one of the best supplements i have ever taken, i know this because my memory recall has improved, and i am achieving better scores in my golf and brain games. I feel 10 years younger and more confident 20mg seems optimum for me 40mg works even better but i did not seem to need as much sleep on higher dose, a must try product results were immediate for me.

Glad I found this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I added this to my diet, one tablet a day in the morning before breakfast, with NAC and CoQ10 and a multivitamin. These things are synergistic together. After about three weeks, I noticed an improvement in my energy levels and a decrease in muscle pain (I have fibromyalgia). I bought another bottle. And another. I would not want to be with this product any more. Now that I have found it, I intend to use it forever.

Essential must have

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

As a male in his early fifties I have thrown everything bar the kitchen sink at my perceived mental deterioration over the past 3 years, this has met with a perceived slowing down and stabling effect to the point where I am no longer quite so terrified of becoming incapable of maintaining my position in life. This product has in my perception initiated a real sea change for the better both in terms of my mental energy but also in my physical endurance, long working days have become acceptable once again. Six stars

Best value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Doctor's Best is the best value out there for PQQ. Seems to work as well as the other more expensive brands. Take a few months but energy and endurance slowly increase..especially noticeable during cardio exercise. I feel alert and calm on it.

Top 3 All-Time Must Haves!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The benefits are too numerous to mention them all, but this powerhouse is amazing!!! Increased energy is a noticeable side effect along with increased memory recall and I am "never in a fog." PQQ activates mitochondria for quick energy and works even better with CoQ10 (I take Ubiquinol, the active form of CoQ10). Anything that positively effects mitochondria = anti-aging and the way I look and feel prove it. Oh, and another side effect...increased metabolism.

Efficace

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Pour améliorer les fonctions cognitives c'est très bien; plus de mémoire et plus de vivacité intellectuelle.

little known supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

after researching the benefits of PPQ, I have been using it for over a year. Since it works at the cellular level it is difficult for me to notice a difference. But I continue to take it to prevent further aging. Should be taken with CoQ10.