Red Yeast Rice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use it to lower my cholestrol and less expensive than a prescription.

Doctors Best Best Yeast Rice 1200 with CoQ10

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I take this on the advice of my naturopath to help with the control of cholesterol

LOWERS CHOLESTEROL

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product has reduced my lipids from 260 to 78, so I would say that it does work. I would recomend this product to everybody !!

Exactly what I ordered

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am from the midwest and received the product within 24 hrs after I ordered it. I am super impressed with how quickly they shipped my order and the product is exactly what I ordered and it arrived perfectly packaged. This is the first time I have ordered from iHerb and I was nervous because of all the issues people from out of the US have had with shipping but then again I can imagine how difficult it might be to ensure quick delivery out of the country. Since I live here in the US I gave it a try and I am so glad I did, I will definitely be ordering again. I have used this brand of Red Yeast Rice before and the prices on iHerb simply can't be beat. I have never had any side effects at all with this product and my cholesterol numbers speak for themselves. I highly recommend anyone thinking about taking prescription statins to give this product a try first and see how it does for you. If you have any concerns absolutely talk to your doctor.

Cholesterol lowering Naturally

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

2400 mg at nighttime, Oatmeal every morning with Coconut Oil, Exercise 5X week... Lowered Cholesterol 63 points in 3 months with no side effects! Would like to see the Medical community encourage the use of Natural supplements

I STILL can't beleive my results...................

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

helped lower my total cholesterol by 35% in 14 weeks, honestly. In addition to taking 2 tablets a day (am & pm) I also took fish oil and "totally" eliminated beef and dairy from my diet. Went from 243 on 4/28/12 to 157 yesterday 8/9/12.

Take this instead of lipitor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Again..this is for my husband..it does the same job at keeping his cholesterol down as lipitor without the horrendous side affects.

Doctor's best red yeast rice with CoQ10

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Once of the best and cheapest red yeast tablets I have ever come across. I have recommended to my sisters and they have been repeating their orders whenever their present supply is getting low. My older sister likes the fact that this red yeast tablet comes with COQ10.

Great Cholesterol Reducer!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Bought this for my father who has hereditary high cholesterol. The rx's he's been taking had only helped to a degree (the honey buns and hot dogs he loves don't help either). This has made a significant difference. His doctor was amazed and impressed. Highly recommend. Excellent price. High potency -- only one a day -- six month supply. It does have CoQ10 in it, but you might want to take a bit more with it. Highly recommend.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Happy with product.