so far so good...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have yet to have another blood test to check my LDL cholesterol, but I am aware this product will take time to show significant results. No one here in Canada seems to know or understand about the positive effects of red yeast rice. Wish it were available here. Most doctors are pharmacutically driven and therefore quick to they prescribe the chemical statin drugs as their only option refusing to even consider the alternative choices.

red yeast rice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

happy with product

positive

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Previously I am on other brands of red yeast rice and my cholesterol is under control. I will only known whether Doctor Best brand will work for me when I next test my cholesterol. I am ok with the tablets.

Nice to take only one pill

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

We usually by the separate CoQ10 and Red Yeast Rice and to have it in one is great I only wish the amt of CoQ10 was a smidgen more than what is in there.

Lowers cholesterol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Seems to control my high cholesterol. IHerb was very prompt in delivery.

Positive review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like the higher dosages in one pill.

Better Health

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

With exercise Red Yeast Rice lowers bad cholesterol and is cheaper than prescription drugs.

Wainting to see the result

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It is the first time I've bought Red Yeast Rice from this brand, before i have used another one also from iherb, i will give it a month to see if it is efficient.

Haven't used long enough

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Haven't used yet

Lowering cholesterol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have had one of these a day for about 2 years now and believe they have contributed to maintaining my total cholesterol reading at an OK level. Better than statins!