Not good at all.

Posted by bruegger on May 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Not good at all.

Great help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Been having high LDL and triglycerides for the past few years, I watch what I eat and exercise almost daily; still doesn't come down to the normal level. Didn't want to take statin drugs. Have been on this for 2 months and LDL and triglycerides both came down to normal levels.

Works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Using this product has been much cheaper than the meds my Dr wanted to put me on. Cholesterol went from 248 to 140 in 3 months!

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

good

Red Yeast Rice 600 mg,120 Veggie Caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My cholestrol was 216 before taking the Red yeast Rice. After taking the Red yeast rice for 6 months my cholestrol went down to 167. The doctor was impressed. He said to me what did you do? I said I have been taking Red Yeast Rice. He was encouraged and told me to continue doing what you are doing. I do know you must take one capsule at bedtime, if you don't your drop in your Cholestrol will not be as significant. You must also take CQ10 with it. Doctor's recommendation. Great Product!!

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

good produxt

Doctor's Best Red Yeast Rice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Shiping was ahead of time given, Red Yeast Rice was as descrived.

My mother liked it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my mother, who has some liver issues and would like to try a natural product to help her with that. So far, so good. She liked it very much, it apparently helped to reduce her bad cholesterol.

Very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My LDL cholesterol was too high, it is much lower since I take the Red Yeast rice. My doctor was very surprised when I told her.

Red Yeast this is tops!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful product. Definelty has quality.Thisproduct has made a new customer.