How it worked for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I got this as I take losec for indigestion and wanted to try a natural remedy. For me it did not do what I wanted but it someone else it might.

kind of weak

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These didn't work for me at all. I had to take 3 with a normal meal. I like the Now brand Betaine Hcl much better, only have to take two for a large meal.

Too strong.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Too strong for me. I could feel a burning sensation after taking it. Capsules so I could not cut it in half. Will not buy again

Great for digestion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My digestion is very poor, this helps tremendously especially when paired with a digestive enzyme.

Works great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Started with 5 and are now down to 1 a day. It definitely helps with my milk protein issues.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It does its job great but i hate the process of swallowing the too many capsules that i need daily.

Very Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great product, use this product along with Omega-Zyme, Digestive Enzyme Blend same time, it works perfect.

Worked first day I used it! Cured uncontrollable diarrhea in 1.5 days!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I got a virus/flu/cold and it triggered uncontrollable diarrhea and cramping for almost two months from it. I have always had looser bowels, but this virus put me over the edge. Dr. checked everything and nothing was out of sorts. I did some research and decided to try this product. I took only one capsule with each meal/snack and within 1.5 days I had a firm stool, much less stomache cramping, and was able to sleep through the night! I tested it with eating a few things that would normally cause issues, and I did well still. I had tried digestive enzymes, gobs of probiotics, and ox bile, in an attempt to balance whatever was going on in my digestive system. This totally did the trick and fast! I am hypothyroid and many of us have poor stomach acid so I thought I would try it. Bitter foods also trigger bile, and I eat protein at every meal, so this took care of it all!

It is a best product from my stomach

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This product perfectly regulate my digestion. I am very happy

I have IBS C

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

And my husband has heartburn on occasion. These work wonders for both!