Great product for a great price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have used many Betaine products but this one is simply amazing. First of all it doesn't smell bad, it has other ingredients like Pepsin & Gentian Bitters which are supporting digestion...

Great Results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product with great results. Less bloating, increased regularity wth bowel movements and an increase in all mineral levels after use, as the Ph of the stomach enable the absorption of minerals such as iron, zinc, calcium and copper. Love it

Robyn Louise

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I think this is a good product as the gentian helps stimulate the acid. Hubby worked up to 8 at meals to get a slight feeling of burning and is now down to 2 so I believe his Hcl has improved with taking it. . He has a small amount of macular degeneration and Dr Jonathon Wright said this can be because of low Hcl so trying it.

Works well

Posted by betainoman on Aug 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

If you're eating food that doesn't contain alot of protein, it is very good product. Consider using enzymes with it for better effects :-)

A good digestion aid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Really helps protein digestion. I have used many Betaine products but this one is simply amazing. First of all it doesn't smell bad, it has other ingredients like Pepsin & Gentian Bitters which are supporting digestion. Because it contains a small amount of pepsin, it is advisable to work 2 capsules before eating.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Helped me a lot with my digestive issues.

Extremely good service

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product is the best I've tried over the four years I've needed this medication. The iHerb price is very competitive. iHerb were very efficient in delivering my order. The two orders I have had from them have arrived at my house in the UK from the US in 9days, (including Sat and Sun), using the cheapest standard delivery charge.

Effective product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This works well, keeps the bloat and heavy feeling away after meals. I love that there are so many capsules in the bottle, definitely good value there.

Godt produkt

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

fint

Definitely helps digestion (and my migraines, too!)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this to increase my stomach acid when I can feel it's low. If I start burping, belching, feeling nauseous, etc. I take these every 30 min. until I feel better. I have never felt hyperacidic from taking them, and these actually have helped me get over migraine headaches every month for several months now. My migraines are always accompanied by upper GI distress (nausea, belching, etc.) and if I catch it soon enough and take this until I feel better, the migraines never get really bad and are usually gone in a day. If you try this, make sure you watch for signs of hyperacidity. I have never gotten hyperacidic, and I take huge doses when I am getting a headache, but each person is different. Listen to your body.

1 2 3