Great product for a great price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have used many Betaine products but this one is simply amazing. First of all it doesn't smell bad, it has other ingredients like Pepsin & Gentian Bitters which are supporting digestion...

Great Results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product with great results. Less bloating, increased regularity wth bowel movements and an increase in all mineral levels after use, as the Ph of the stomach enable the absorption of minerals such as iron, zinc, calcium and copper. Love it

Robyn Louise

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I think this is a good product as the gentian helps stimulate the acid. Hubby worked up to 8 at meals to get a slight feeling of burning and is now down to 2 so I believe his Hcl has improved with taking it. . He has a small amount of macular degeneration and Dr Jonathon Wright said this can be because of low Hcl so trying it.

Works well

Posted by betainoman on Aug 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

If you're eating food that doesn't contain alot of protein, it is very good product. Consider using enzymes with it for better effects :-)

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Helped me a lot with my digestive issues.

Extremely good service

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product is the best I've tried over the four years I've needed this medication. The iHerb price is very competitive. iHerb were very efficient in delivering my order. The two orders I have had from them have arrived at my house in the UK from the US in 9days, (including Sat and Sun), using the cheapest standard delivery charge.

Effective product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This works well, keeps the bloat and heavy feeling away after meals. I love that there are so many capsules in the bottle, definitely good value there.

Godt produkt

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

fint

Bardzo dobry skład

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Bardzo dobry skład oraz dawka produkt godny polecenia .

Don't take antacids!

Posted by katmakiah on Sep 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I googled "antacids vs betaine hcl" and found that betaine HCl is stomach acid. As we age we don't make as much and the food ferments in the stomach, causing burping and gas and general gastrointestinal distress. My husband and I are older and we are taking betaine HCl with every meal.

1 2 3