Extremely good service

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product is the best I've tried over the four years I've needed this medication. The iHerb price is very competitive. iHerb were very efficient in delivering my order. The two orders I have had from them have arrived at my house in the UK from the US in 9days, (including Sat and Sun), using the cheapest standard delivery charge.

Effective product

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 20 2016 | Verified Purchase

This works well, keeps the bloat and heavy feeling away after meals. I love that there are so many capsules in the bottle, definitely good value there.

Godt produkt

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 23 2016 | Verified Purchase

An aid to digestion

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 17 2018 | Verified Purchase

It has been helping my digestion which was damaged by years of ant-acids such as Tagamet and Losec.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 8 2018 | Verified Purchase

Virkar mjög vel ;)

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tried other brands but this one works best, but I wish that the amount of Pepsin is more.

Definitely helps digestion (and my migraines, too!)

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this to increase my stomach acid when I can feel it's low. If I start burping, belching, feeling nauseous, etc. I take these every 30 min. until I feel better. I have never felt hyperacidic from taking them, and these actually have helped me get over migraine headaches every month for several months now. My migraines are always accompanied by upper GI distress (nausea, belching, etc.) and if I catch it soon enough and take this until I feel better, the migraines never get really bad and are usually gone in a day. If you try this, make sure you watch for signs of hyperacidity. I have never gotten hyperacidic, and I take huge doses when I am getting a headache, but each person is different. Listen to your body.

The best Betaine HCl with Gentian Bitters

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the best Betaine HCl products and it also contains Gentian Bitters which is a must

Big pack keeps me going for months!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

Prior to this I was buying small bottles of Betaine HCL from my local pharmacy and they were running out too quickly. This big bottle will last for months.I really like that Doctor's best has these big bottles of supplements in their range,I have a few of their products in this size. I started taking Betaine for the reflux I was experiencing after treatment for H Pylori and it has brought that under control.I take one before every meal or two if it's a high carbohydrate meal which I generally try to avoid.The capsules aren't too big ,easy enough to swallow.I think I 'll be sticking with these for as long as I need help with stomach acidity.

Bardzo dobry skład

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

Bardzo dobry skład oraz dawka produkt godny polecenia .