Godt produkt

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

fint

Definitely helps digestion (and my migraines, too!)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this to increase my stomach acid when I can feel it's low. If I start burping, belching, feeling nauseous, etc. I take these every 30 min. until I feel better. I have never felt hyperacidic from taking them, and these actually have helped me get over migraine headaches every month for several months now. My migraines are always accompanied by upper GI distress (nausea, belching, etc.) and if I catch it soon enough and take this until I feel better, the migraines never get really bad and are usually gone in a day. If you try this, make sure you watch for signs of hyperacidity. I have never gotten hyperacidic, and I take huge doses when I am getting a headache, but each person is different. Listen to your body.

The best Betaine HCl with Gentian Bitters

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the best Betaine HCl products and it also contains Gentian Bitters which is a must

Big pack keeps me going for months!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Prior to this I was buying small bottles of Betaine HCL from my local pharmacy and they were running out too quickly. This big bottle will last for months.I really like that Doctor's best has these big bottles of supplements in their range,I have a few of their products in this size. I started taking Betaine for the reflux I was experiencing after treatment for H Pylori and it has brought that under control.I take one before every meal or two if it's a high carbohydrate meal which I generally try to avoid.The capsules aren't too big ,easy enough to swallow.I think I 'll be sticking with these for as long as I need help with stomach acidity.

Bardzo dobry skład

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Bardzo dobry skład oraz dawka produkt godny polecenia .

❤️❤️❤️Great Results

Posted by Scarlett look at me on Sep 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

🎇🎇😵I have been using this product with great results. Less bloating, increased regularity wth bowel movements and an increase in all mineral levels after use, as the Ph of the stomach enable the absorption of minerals such as iron, zinc, calcium and copper!!❤️😉

Don't take antacids!

Posted by katmakiah on Sep 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I googled "antacids vs betaine hcl" and found that betaine HCl is stomach acid. As we age we don't make as much and the food ferments in the stomach, causing burping and gas and general gastrointestinal distress. My husband and I are older and we are taking betaine HCl with every meal.

Just love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was told that I had too much stomac acid but for me it did'nt help with remedies for that. I have now "experimented" with Doctor's Best for about a month because I think my stomac acid is to low. My stomac now digestive perfecly. Just love it! And good price.

Really helps protein digestion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

When taken with a protein meal it doesn't feel like the meal just "sits" there for hours, so can enjoy good quality meat, egg and fish meals again. Can use more capsules depending on the size of the meal. Eg 1 with lighter fish meals and 2-3 with a steak or roast. I like to take at the beginning of the meal so it starts to work straight away.

Ottimo prodotto

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

'Lo stomaco' nn è più un problema

1 2 3 4