Bardzo dobry skład

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Bardzo dobry skład oraz dawka produkt godny polecenia .

Don't take antacids!

Posted by katmakiah on Sep 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I googled "antacids vs betaine hcl" and found that betaine HCl is stomach acid. As we age we don't make as much and the food ferments in the stomach, causing burping and gas and general gastrointestinal distress. My husband and I are older and we are taking betaine HCl with every meal.

Just love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was told that I had too much stomac acid but for me it did'nt help with remedies for that. I have now "experimented" with Doctor's Best for about a month because I think my stomac acid is to low. My stomac now digestive perfecly. Just love it! And good price.

Really helps protein digestion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

When taken with a protein meal it doesn't feel like the meal just "sits" there for hours, so can enjoy good quality meat, egg and fish meals again. Can use more capsules depending on the size of the meal. Eg 1 with lighter fish meals and 2-3 with a steak or roast. I like to take at the beginning of the meal so it starts to work straight away.

Ottimo prodotto

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

'Lo stomaco' nn è più un problema

Digestive help.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My wife had a lot of problems digesting lunch and dinner meals. Breakfast did not bother her. Reflux used to follow the afore mentioned meals and made meal times very unpleasant. I would point out that we are healthy eaters and most of our meals were not rich or the type of meal that might cause reflux. I bought the Doctors best, Betaine HCL, Pepsin & Gentian bitters and it has made a considerable difference. My wife takes one capsule at the beginning of the meal and a pleasant evening follows. We have found that a capsule taken towards the end of the meal is not as effective and may cause some minor reflux. I have no problems with the meals we eat so I judge Doctors best, Betaine HCL, Pepsin & Gentian bitters against the way my wife reacts towards the same meal. For us it has been a winner.

Odlično.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Izdelek je kakovosten in po ugodni ceni.

Reallt works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love these enzymes. I take one with each meal and it really helps with my digestion. Also feels good to know that my food is being completely broken down and the nutrients are available for my body to utilize.

try this instead of pepcid ac and other acid blockers

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Many, many people who suffer from acid reflux have been prescribed acid blockers when what they actually need is MORE acid- - specifically hydrochloric acid, which breaks down the food. Its almost criminal that so many doctors have misdiagnosed the problem. Acid blockers also block the absorption of all the other vitamins and minerals, so people are basically starving themselves of nutrition.

Excellent Product