Digestive help.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My wife had a lot of problems digesting lunch and dinner meals. Breakfast did not bother her. Reflux used to follow the afore mentioned meals and made meal times very unpleasant. I would point out that we are healthy eaters and most of our meals were not rich or the type of meal that might cause reflux. I bought the Doctors best, Betaine HCL, Pepsin & Gentian bitters and it has made a considerable difference. My wife takes one capsule at the beginning of the meal and a pleasant evening follows. We have found that a capsule taken towards the end of the meal is not as effective and may cause some minor reflux. I have no problems with the meals we eat so I judge Doctors best, Betaine HCL, Pepsin & Gentian bitters against the way my wife reacts towards the same meal. For us it has been a winner.

Odlično.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Izdelek je kakovosten in po ugodni ceni.

Reallt works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love these enzymes. I take one with each meal and it really helps with my digestion. Also feels good to know that my food is being completely broken down and the nutrients are available for my body to utilize.

try this instead of pepcid ac and other acid blockers

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Many, many people who suffer from acid reflux have been prescribed acid blockers when what they actually need is MORE acid- - specifically hydrochloric acid, which breaks down the food. Its almost criminal that so many doctors have misdiagnosed the problem. Acid blockers also block the absorption of all the other vitamins and minerals, so people are basically starving themselves of nutrition.

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

WORKS WELL

Good for digestion.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product for digestion

Really works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

In my case it helps with reflux :) I'm going through my second bottle and the result is really good. So good that I have bought third bottle :>

Betain HCl

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good product

No indigestion issues!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this product. It seems to be working as I'm not suffering any indigestion issues digesting protein since taking 1 tablet with each meal.

Very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It helps to digest and I am happy to have discovered it. Shipment last timewuick.

1 2 3 4