perfect for indian weather/environment

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

purchased from india, no artificial smell,alchohol etc. works very effectively better that indian medicines!!!

MIL loves it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

MIL says this works great on her knees. :)

finally found

Posted by iherb on Aug 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I'm fighting an inflammation in my feet for a long time, the only creme that helped me, was the Kitta Salbe from Germany. So I only had that creme available when I made a trip to Germany. So in between I tried so many Cremes that wouldn't help. It was so frustrating.Then one day a good friend of us recommended the Celadrin Creme from Doctor's Best. Here we are ............finally I am able to walk without pain again, this creme is helping me a lot. Thank you Doctor's Best for creating this wonderful and helping product.

Good pain reliever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I had a hip and leg pain for my joints and I found a good relieve with this cream besides my supplements.

Really cuts down muscle pain.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like to lift heavy weights at the gym and get quite sore sometimes. This stuff takes away 80% of the pain, without having to resort to analgesics which can have negative effects on training.

Really works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I purchased the product for myself and my mother who has arthritis. It has helped to reduce her pain greatly in a short amount of time so we ordered two more bottles. For myself I use after a hard workout or dance practice. It has helped to keep knee pain to a minimal.

celadrin cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Product really works

Joint Cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It helps my knee pain Works well

THE BEST

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

AS IT SAYS, HELPS PAIN!!

Great product that works for me.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have joint problems in my lower back and this product relieves the pain. I use it three to four times a day. It took a day or two to be effective so it must build up in the area.