good but safe to eat?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I wonder if this product is free from the danger of a mad cow disease?

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2018 | Verified Purchase

It is really good for my skin. But there was delivery issue. My package took for over 2 weeks to deliever.

Collagen types 1 and 3

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm still not entirely sure whether these tablets work or not but they were highly recommended to me by my myopractic therapist. The only complaint I seem to have so far is that the 6 pills per day can be a bit much when you're on other pills also. The positive in this order is that it arrived in a more reliable time frame rather then 2 weeks after the initial estimated delivery date as it was last time time I ordered.

Mouthful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's too soon to comment on the effect of this product but I can already say they are quite large and sometimes difficult to get three of them down. Also worth mentioning that you need to take 30 min before food, which is tricky on a tight schedule. It's might be worth it but I suspect I won't continue with them due to these factors.

Good price

Posted by SavoringLife on Apr 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

3 big tablets may be a bit hard to swallow for some.... can't say for sure whether this product works. Price is good though.

Not sure if this is really doing anything for me.

Posted by myiherb on Oct 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am 47 and look ok for my age. I was hoping that this would help with the impending wrinkles, however after a year or taking it, I can't really recommend it.

DOCTORS BEST Collagen Types 1&3 1000 mg.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have not had enough time to evaluate completely, but on the surface it has helped my wifes arthritis pain, after a knee replacement. I would like to finish the the three bottles in all fairness to the Docters Best product.

?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

haven't seen results

3-stars

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on Oct 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Good product. I'd say more but I won't since nobody is paying me to review supplements.

Still trialling

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product is new for me and am not sure how much good it is doing me. I find the tablets hard to swallow and will probably look for an alternative collagen next time I order.

1 2 3