Horrific Experience!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Taken as product prescription, both my partner and myself develop pimple look alike on the rear part of body, from shoulder down to leg. This happen when we were on the 4th day consumption. Please advise and solution for this.

Too strong

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product has croscarmellose in it, which is too strong if you have a senstive stomach or inflammed digestive system. I only had half a tablet and it gave me a stomach ache, which was really disappointing.

not noticing a difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I haven't noticed any difference and I hate trying to remember to take them a half an hour before I eat. I prefer gelatin!

Best Collagen

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

At present we are happy to receive the products however our sister who we purchased the products for had to pay an additional fee when the products were delivered. This is a present and most disappointing that a poor family was forced to pay an additional delivery fee to receive the products. We have asked for a refund of this extra fee and until we receive it then we can not give you an honest appraisal of your products. Our sister has many connections in Vietnam who would also use your products based on her recommendation. Please contact DHL Vietnam and tell them to refund the extra delivery fee they extracted from our sister. Appreciate your help. We can be contacted for your reference on [email protected]

i didn't receive my order

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i didn't receive my order

Bad Product

Posted by Mayito on Apr 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I don't see benefits

No difrence

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

No difrence after 2 months of use...

Got food poisoning

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've got food poisoning after taking this product for two days. Won't buy it again. Waste of money.

Haven't started this one yet, but Doctor's Best products are good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have not started on this supplement as of yet.

I dont recept