Skin & bone specialty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

For a long time I have used iHerb for my Doctor's Best Collagen types 1 & 3, and many other health products that I swear by. They have all helped me to attain 83 years of age, successfully, by selecting my most important health product needs from iHerb the best supplier I know.

Working in 4 days for my knees

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am 45 and have arthritis in both knees. I have only been using for 4 days (took 3 weeks to get to NZ)and already notice a big difference. The swelling has reduced and the joint pain also. I have tried all the usual products - MSM, condroitin, glucosamine, fish oil with no success but this seems to be making a difference

visible effect!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I feel my nails& hair are healthier than before.

Fast results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

2 weeks of consumption, my beautician commented that my skin's texture improved! This product and facial help my skin for sure. The big tablets are annoying though.

Pills are too big

Posted by krupenek on Jul 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I guess it works, but I really struggled to swallos those pills. Will buy 500 mg next time...

Dr's Best Collagen 1 &3

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am giving this product 90 days..it's only been a couple of weeks but I have noticed some relief in my joints. Now if the wrinkles plump up I'll be praising this product!

good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I take 6tablets every night with 2 of hyaluronic acid, and i can feel my skin softer than before. (wrinkles around eyes r better too)

joint pain review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i feel good with this product,more painfree and flexible

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Much easier to swallow the tablets, than make the powder. Skin is soft and looking great. I've only had a minimal difference in knee pain so far. I'm very happy to be taking them.

Hmmm.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It noticeably plumped up my skin, I also tried it in a facial mask, and it really worked, BUT it gives you a hell of a constipated digestive system. So I had to stop taking them.

1 2 3 4