Radiance!!

Posted by NannyPR on Aug 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I dont take it daily, but when I feel that I need a boost of radiance it does the trick overnight, and it helps my pms symptoms. If I want to look refresh before I go out, I take a pill smash it and mix it with a bit of water till it has a paste textures, apply it to my face, hands and neck, for 10 minutes and Voila, my face looks like I just step out of a spa. A must try.

Turns back the clock on aging.

Posted by Randals-reviews on Nov 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I tried this product after reading about it in the IHerb reviews. The product has larger size tablets, but not so large that it can't be comfortably swallowed with some liquid. The manufacturer recommends 3 tablets twice daily. I use 2 tablets twice daily and got excellent results. My skin noticeably improved in elasticity and appearance, (I'm 52). Age lines around my eyes and mouth smoothed out and filled in. It takes awhile, so be patient. Use it for a good month and see the difference it can make. It really has made a difference and I'd guess it took 10+ years off my age. Folks routinely guess my age in the early forties. No down side thus far. I tolerate the product very well. Nothing bad to report at all. I've been using it for 2 months now. I used up my 1st 2 bottles which were both 90 count bottles. That gave me a 45 day supply @ 4 per day. I reordered 2 of the 180 count bottles as it's the better deal. Bottom line, great product and a really good price!

Best Collagen - really!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use 2 tablets twice daily and got excellent results. My skin is very smooth. I have been taking this for more than 3 months and got lot of compliments. I ordered some bottles for my friends, who asked about my new appearance (I am 51). Pain in my knee is gone also. I am very happy!

Helps with back pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have a bad back and collagen helps to keep me from pain, my family members have also tried it and are surprised with how much better they feel. Also keeps my skin looking better and my hair looks thicker.

No more waking up to body aches!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this for more than a month and have been waking up to no backaches ever since! It's the difference i noticed most, and it is evident! Although i am not sure if it had made a difference to the appearance of my skin, but i am happy enough with the wonders it has made to the conditions of my joints. I will definitely re-order it and make this product one of my health maintenance regimes.

visible effect!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I feel my nails& hair are healthier than before.

Too strong

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product has croscarmellose in it, which is too strong if you have a senstive stomach or inflammed digestive system. I only had half a tablet and it gave me a stomach ache, which was really disappointing.

Good product

Posted by TMarchev on Feb 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Ahhh price,quality really nice!

Tennis Elbow is much better!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My elbow had been bothering me for about a month before I finally sought treatment for it. Having never experienced tennis elbow before, I had no idea what was going on, only knew that it was constantly aching and really painful. I was given the wrist splint to stabilize the wrist from movement and allow the tendons to "rest," but I couldn't type while wearing it, and I had to do my job. So I bought a different brace that was worn higher up on the arm, with the same idea of stabilization, but it really only seemed to make the pain much worse! I was desperate for relief... I turned to the reviewers on iherb and saw other reviews stating this helped their tendinitis, and I figured I had nothing to lose (but pain) at this point. I noticed a huge difference within a few days of taking this! I couldn't believe how much better it felt! Relief was finally mine! If you've tried everything else, and nothing has worked, try this! I highly recommend it! I still have some discomfort, but I rarely notice my elbow anymore and that is SO much better than where I started!

Doctor's Best, Best Collagen Types 1 & 3, 1000 mg, 180 Tablets

Posted by 1Petra on Apr 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I add a collagen supplement to my beauty routine for help in anti-aging.Dr Best has good quality and great prices products.great stuff