Total clear skin and no more joint pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Totally no break out during PMS for the past months when taking this product, a problem which had been bothering me for years. Dislocated and tear my knee tendon which will leave me a stinging pain even after a light jog, but after taking this product for 3 months, the pain is totally gone!

Best stuf

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is great for joint pain and amune system

Collagen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am using this collagen for the year. It helps my skin stay firm and radiant also taking care of my joints.

Staying young!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Absolutely Brilliant! The perfect product for younger looking skin and younger feeling joints! Many Thanks!

Now my mom and auntie want them too

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I used to wake up with deep wrinkles around my lips. After taking the best collagen tablets, the lines have diminished.

love this stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

talk about long, hard, beutiful nails. My hair is also really healthy looking and ppl notice too. I am not sure what it is doing on the inside but i am sure its good news. I am sold on it for life.

best collagan

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

WOrks so well and helps me sleep

Pills are too big

Posted by krupenek on Jul 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I guess it works, but I really struggled to swallos those pills. Will buy 500 mg next time...

Dr's Best Collagen 1 &3

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am giving this product 90 days..it's only been a couple of weeks but I have noticed some relief in my joints. Now if the wrinkles plump up I'll be praising this product!

good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I take 6tablets every night with 2 of hyaluronic acid, and i can feel my skin softer than before. (wrinkles around eyes r better too)