Good product, BAD packaging

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have tried several brands of Curcumin and like DB the best. However, several caps have had the silver protective top shield stuck to them and I could not remove. (Had to pour the contents over my Indian food) I will still buy, but... BEWARE!

lousy taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've only started taking these since October, so I'm not sure how good they are. I wish they could do something about the awful taste however. I would also appreciate it if the label indicated where these things are made.

not sure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This supplement maybe helped me, but I am not sure. As any of such it probably works gently on the system. I can for sure say, that I fel tad better taking 3 capsules a day rather than one. I would still buy curcumin from time to time to help my body to detox.

NOT SURE

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

MY HUSBAND IS TAKING THIS ANTIOXIDANT FOR MULTIPLE MYELOMA. HE COMPLETED A STEM CELL TRANSPLANT AND IS HOPING THAT IT WILL HELP HIM MAINTAIN HIS REMISSION.

Incorrect tablets received.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2018 | Verified Purchase

We didn’t receive the right tablets. We want the currumin high absorption as above. Never received the correct tablets

This is a good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A friend recommended this supplement and I am trying it. I like it so far

Works ,but not as recommended as Meriva

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

compare the price and effect with Meriva i 'll prefer the later.

trial

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this product in the hopes of getting some painrelief, so far not much diff, but I'll keep taking/trying for a while longer

Good quality but didnt help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

A good quality supplement but didnt seem to help for autistic children or mothers arthritis.

Curcumin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Preferred the Boswellin with curcumin but have not been able to get it. Will see if this works as well.

1 2