Good product, BAD packaging

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have tried several brands of Curcumin and like DB the best. However, several caps have had the silver protective top shield stuck to them and I could not remove. (Had to pour the contents over my Indian food) I will still buy, but... BEWARE!

lousy taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've only started taking these since October, so I'm not sure how good they are. I wish they could do something about the awful taste however. I would also appreciate it if the label indicated where these things are made.

not sure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This supplement maybe helped me, but I am not sure. As any of such it probably works gently on the system. I can for sure say, that I fel tad better taking 3 capsules a day rather than one. I would still buy curcumin from time to time to help my body to detox.

NOT SURE

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

MY HUSBAND IS TAKING THIS ANTIOXIDANT FOR MULTIPLE MYELOMA. HE COMPLETED A STEM CELL TRANSPLANT AND IS HOPING THAT IT WILL HELP HIM MAINTAIN HIS REMISSION.

This is a good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A friend recommended this supplement and I am trying it. I like it so far

Works ,but not as recommended as Meriva

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

compare the price and effect with Meriva i 'll prefer the later.

trial

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this product in the hopes of getting some painrelief, so far not much diff, but I'll keep taking/trying for a while longer

Good quality but didnt help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

A good quality supplement but didnt seem to help for autistic children or mothers arthritis.

Curcumin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Preferred the Boswellin with curcumin but have not been able to get it. Will see if this works as well.

Inflamation reduction

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am taking this product to reduce inflamation. Since I haven't had a new blood work done since I began the program, I don't yet know if its working as hoped.

1 2