Posted by iHerb Customer on January 11 2014 | Verified Purchase

I cannot recommend this enough to prevent cancer, alleviate inflammation, and reduce aches and pains. I take 4 pills a day and so does my dog. Love it!!!!

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 18 2015 | Verified Purchase

Been using this product for some months. Friend using it to deal with infalmation in shoulder. We found that the product made a big difference in the shoulder pain within a week of starting it. Our local expert (has 3 Phds in the field) examined the formulation and said it was a good one that will absorb well. Certainly worked for us. 6 caps a day for flare up. 3 caps a day maintenance. Worth the money.

white colour?????

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 8 2016 | Verified Purchase

it supposed to be meriva phytosome but it is so full of magnesium stearate that colour is almost white. it is a daylight robbery. i suggest you better go with jarrow or now brand.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 5 2014 | Verified Purchase

my second bottle... i have tennis elbow on my left hand and so far the pain on my elbow is almost gone... and the pain on my left knee is gone too... dont know if it is because of consuming this but i guess it did help in a way... im also taking NOW acai at the same time too...

It's a great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 9 2015 | Verified Purchase

Removed the pain in my joints in a few days. Love this product!

Feel the difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product for several months and I can feel the difference. My joints feel a lot better.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 13 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great natural alternative to NAID.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

It was a very Painful Golf Elbow...but Now Its Gone!

Solve my joint problem

Posted by Crimson on April 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am 57 Chinese male, I had joint problem, after taken a month, I feel no more joint discomfort.

This product is amazing with virtually instant results

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product in aiding with my arthritis after knee replacement surgery. It has reduced swelling and pain tremendously. I have used more than 10 other curcurmin or turmeric products and none have given me the result this product has. I have sent pictures of the bottles or links to your website even given samples to countless people. I can not rate this product high enough!

1 2 3