Outstanding!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I cannot recommend this enough to prevent cancer, alleviate inflammation, and reduce aches and pains. I take 4 pills a day and so does my dog. Love it!!!!

white colour?????

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

it supposed to be meriva phytosome but it is so full of magnesium stearate that colour is almost white. it is a daylight robbery. i suggest you better go with jarrow or now brand.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Been using this product for some months. Friend using it to deal with infalmation in shoulder. We found that the product made a big difference in the shoulder pain within a week of starting it. Our local expert (has 3 Phds in the field) examined the formulation and said it was a good one that will absorb well. Certainly worked for us. 6 caps a day for flare up. 3 caps a day maintenance. Worth the money.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

my second bottle... i have tennis elbow on my left hand and so far the pain on my elbow is almost gone... and the pain on my left knee is gone too... dont know if it is because of consuming this but i guess it did help in a way... im also taking NOW acai at the same time too...

It's a great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Removed the pain in my joints in a few days. Love this product!

WORKS!!!i highly recommend to put the C0'DE: "TA L65 41" for 5 % Any Order!* ( no spa ces)*

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This works just perfect for me! I feel much better with it! I highly recommend putting the c~0 '~d~e "TA L65 41" for 5% AnyOrder!* ( no spa ces)*

Feel the difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product for several months and I can feel the difference. My joints feel a lot better.

Anti-inflammatory

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great natural alternative to NAID.

GREAT!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It was a very Painful Golf Elbow...but Now Its Gone!

Solve my joint problem

Posted by Crimson on Apr 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am 57 Chinese male, I had joint problem, after taken a month, I feel no more joint discomfort.

1 2 3